• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

135 days until our Dream Grand Slam (losing faith it will sail but still holding onto hope)
184 days until the Wonder to Cabo (feeling more hopeful this one will sail)
338 days until our 'back up' cruise on the Magic out of Miami (in case the first two are cancelled)
494 days until our 10 night Norther Europe cruise!

134 days until our Grand Slam on the Dream (but Justin and Donald need to open the border first).
183 days until we are back on beloved Wonder (come on Justin, that border is open now, right?)
337 days until Spring break on the Magic (what the heck, it's a back up cruise, but we all know I'll be on it if I can be!)
493 days until we are on the Magic again for Northern Europe (will we be Platinum?? Only time will tell.....)

131 days until our Dream grand slam (IF the border between CAN & US is even open by then :sad2: )
180 days until we are back on the Wonder to Cabo (please please please)
334 days until our magical bahamian cruise from Miami (new port for us!)
490 days until our amazing 10 night sojourn through Northern Europe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter