how many points do you have and where?

My husband and I bought 160 points at SSR in October....we will most likely add on at least another 50 points over the next few years...it is just he and I right now, so 160 is enough. However, with kids in the near future, we will need more points for larger accomodations.
Colleen ::MickeyMo

270 at SSR
150 at BWV (just added 50 Monday...boy it's fast when working directly with Disney!!! The points were in my account within 24 hours! :cool1: )

420 total :thumbsup2

100 at VWL.

Yeah, I know, we're pitiful newbies from Oregon. We have yet to make our first trip. We plan on taking a 200 point trip every two years until we have the cash saved to add on somewhere.

We're hoping to make it to Disneyland this May. I just gotta get there before the 50th is over!

Shouldn't Disneyworld have a 35th coming up sometime soon?

-Shawn

Closing this coming week!

150 points at BCV. DH is already talking of adding on....

150 BWV
180 VWL
330 total
No current plans to add on. We have enough points at the moment for our spring and December vacations each year.

150 BWV RESALE IN 2002 :cool1:
100 BWV DISNEY IN 2003 :thumbsup2
---------
250 WANT MORE BUT CAN'T DECIDE WHERE YET :banana:

225 points at SSR. I'll do an add on of 75-150 points somewhere down the line. I'm waiting to see what is being offered next.

We have 150 at BCV love the resort so glad we bought there. :cheer2:

DH and I have 150 points at BCV and 50 add on at SSR. We only need the studios so our points go a long way. But I still want more in a few years.

324-274 BWV 50 BCV. I wish I could add up all the money spent down there. Pre-DVC vacations,our wedding down there and then the purchase of DVC. HOLY CR*P

450 at SSR and just went on the waiting list for 120 at BWV. I've had addonitis really bad lately and wanted to add on WLV too, but have to wait to see when the BWV add on comes along. So our total should be around 570.

Got 210 at Old Key West.
Go every other year.
Never lost Points.
Paid off now so I own them with only the maintenance dues

Kids are older now and considering buying to enough for 2 Bedroom
every other year.

Thinking 100 to 150 more at OKW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter