how many points do you have and where?

n2mm said:
450 at SSR and just went on the waiting list for 120 at BWV. I've had addonitis really bad lately and wanted to add on WLV too, but have to wait to see when the BWV add on comes along. So our total should be around 570.

addonitis here to :rotfl: just added 60 at SSR :thumbsup2

500 - 300 BCV (2002) and 200 VWL purchased last summer. No plans to add on, at least till VWL is paid off (2 more years).

225 at SSR and would love to add on at least 200 more. Have to convince DH! :teeth:

250 OKW....contemplating an addon for 200 at VWL.

25 at OKW as of last Spring

Would add on a LOT more but DH isn't a huge "Disney" person and thinks this is enough! I love to be "in the system" and control how many points we need each trip by having them transferred from another member as needed. Our first trip was in a 2BR at OKW and we loved it. I'd like to add on there to have enough points for a 2BR every other year. We'll only pay cash so I have a separate account in ING called "DVC"!

300 at SSR

Always contemplating adding on. Will do it within the next few years I'm sure. Ok... I hope! :thumbsup2

bongo59 said:
well pretentious............yes it is............but here goes...........total 2250.............360 at SSR and i cant remember the rest.............i know i have alot at BCV...............that is my favorite spot. Sorry about the pretentionness???? I love neologisms............
six weeks ago we added 1000 more that we got from a very unfortunate IRS/DVC member situation...................so we now have 3250, but we are now thinking o fselling all of our original contracts we bought in 91 which would be at a large profit since the latest 1000 were all from SSR and we have in effect bought 12 extra yrs at SSR and used the OKW original points for sixteen yrs and bought in at about 41 dollars a point.............so the point total may come down quite a bit in the next 6 months too.

I own 180 pts. at BWV's and trying to add 130 more.... just waiting for that phone call that the points are available.

260 OKW
200 BCV

Somedays I say we are good :rolleyes: and
somedays I say, would love to add a few more - not sure when/where :confused3

150 at SS. New member and I don't think we'll add anymore unless it is a Contemporary DVC!!!

bongo59 said:
six weeks ago we added 1000 more that we got from a very unfortunate IRS/DVC member situation...................so we now have 3250, but we are now thinking o fselling all of our original contracts we bought in 91 which would be at a large profit since the latest 1000 were all from SSR and we have in effect bought 12 extra yrs at SSR and used the OKW original points for sixteen yrs and bought in at about 41 dollars a point.............so the point total may come down quite a bit in the next 6 months too.

Yikes! :0 How much does all of that cost and how often do you vacation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter