How many times have you been to DW?

How many trips have you taken to WDW?

• 0-2

• 2-4

• 5-7

• 7-9

• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.
15 so far, 2 coming up, December 08 & Januray 09 for the 1/2 marathon. Come from central Il.:cool1:

50 trips leaving from Chicago :cool1:
1 leaving from Ashland, Wisconsin
1 trip coming up leaving from Indianapolis

I've been 7 times, and everytime we leave I can't wait to go back! We come from North Carolina. Not too long of a drive, but an even quicker filght. :)

I've gone about 5 times before I graduated high school becuase my grandparents lived in Ft Myers. Then we went on our honeymoon and pretty much went every year from then. Both kids have gone since they were 6 mos. old. We were just there in April 2008, but won't be back until August 2010.

Unless I can 'find' the money somewhere and flights can come way down.

10 trips from central Texas. On the countdown to trip #11. :cool1:

7 for me, 5 for DH.... driving from New Hampshire

8/6 coming Nov 30th!

I'm from Illinois. My first trip was in 1977 as a 5 year old. MK was WDW. I've been to DL twice and it was in the same year (1988). Returned to WDW in 2002, now married with two children (2 1/2 and 10 months). Returned with DH and now three children in February 2008 and going back in 8 days! Woo hoo!:woohoo:

Probably 30+ traveling from Memphis. Now I live in Orlando, so I don't really count my going as a trip anymore. Just a day here and there.

We are local pass holder so I guess we have only officially been 4 times on property stays but I was told by a cm that under my married name I have entered teh parks 500+ times.....thats in 8 years. As a kid we went every friday night so i bet it is at least that much under my maiden name. I sang at Candel Light all 4 years in HS and my sister and I always gave all our tickets away! Made great Christmas presents!

About a dozen. As a kid I never made it to "Disneyland" until I was 14. Then I didn't go to WDW until I was about 25. My kids have been there 4 times, and for my daughter her fourth time was when she was 8. I often wonder if they will be as wild about WDW when they are adults.

Our trip this year was my 3rd, DH's 2nd, my mom's 2nd, and our children's 1st trip. Trying to decide when it will be my 4th, DH's 3rd, and the kids' 2nd trip.

Went my first time in 1993 and then didn't go until 2000 and have been 28 times since '00 with DD we absolutely love WDW it is our own personal escape.

Hello fellow Arkansan!!! November will be my 13th trip (I think). This is my second trip this year. I finally broke down and bought an AP earlier this year. It has allowed me to go back in November for dirt cheap!!

This upcoming trip will be our 11th trip as a family, but before we had kids, we went once as a couple and I went twice as a kid. So 14 total!!

Most of those trips were coming from about an hour north of Atlanta, and a few were from Huntsville AL when we lived there shortly.

I've been 5 times, with #6 in seven days:banana: . I come from RI. You know, I really am truly addicted. I'm starting to plan trip 7(2009)! Shhh, you guys on the DIS are the only ones who know my sad little secret.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter