How many times have you been to DW?

How many trips have you taken to WDW?

• 0-2

• 2-4

• 5-7

• 7-9

• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're from Ohio. We go back & forth on the driving/airfare. If we can get airfare for under $200.00 round trip, we fly. If we can't, we drive. This year I pushed it just a bit & sprung for non stop flights which were $202.00 round trip. But dh said he was willing to pay the extra $2.00 to not have to drive!

Oops! I read the question wrong and thought it said DL so I answered 0-2. I've only been to Disneyland once. WDW, now that's a different story. That is, I think, about 19 trips from VT. since 1983.

We're from Ohio. We go back & forth on the driving/airfare. If we can get airfare for under $200.00 round trip, we fly. If we can't, we drive. This year I pushed it just a bit & sprung for non stop flights which were $202.00 round trip. But dh said he was willing to pay the extra $2.00 to not have to drive!

that's funny! our flights as soon as available came out on cheaptickets for $500 non stop round trip per person and now it's over $1100 for the same flight! From IN

30+ for me - broken down inlcluding lots of solo trips/visits while in FL on business; 2 trips with just my DW; 8 family trips including the kids.

We come from Indiana.

Our next family trip is in just 39 days! Next business trip is in 61 days ~ and I think the world is calling on that visit once again... :lmao: :confused3

What are your dates in November? I have to go for a 2 day convention at the Coronado Springs and then we are staying over for a short vacation. I think we are going Nov 8th through the 16th the converntion is the 10th and 11th.
What part of Arkansas are you located in?

Too many to keep count........ but still enjoy it just as much every time !!:banana: :banana:and we live in south Florida

for DW and I its 10+, too many to count now, and we travel from NJ . In the earlier years we would drive, but now we take to the skies. It's too much to make the drive several times a year.

Sigh - just once! But it was magical and we're going again. I'd go every year if we could...

My family and I have been twice so far and we are going again in December. We travel from Des Moines, Iowa.

This October will be my 24th vacation in a Disney park from Chicago. My S.O. has been to the parks for 10 vacations, and many of those trips were from San Francisco.

I've been 13 times and we're going back for trip number 14 in December! We travel from Jersey and keep saying we'll go to an island this year but we always seem to end up in WDW!:rotfl: We just can't get enough of the mouse!:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter