How much is too much?

Man, you are a fertile bunch. We try to get to Gettysburg every few years. My great great grandfather fought there and we like to visit the monument to his unit. Kind of has a different meaning when a relative was there. I can't imagine what that guy and his brother went through. He was only 17 years old. We aren't that far away from there - maybe an hour. It would be great to get together.

Bob and I started getting into wine last summer..topped it off with going to Epcot during Food and Wine Festival. I remember sending pictures to the kids of Bob wine "tasting":rolleyes1...in almost every country. (such a bad example to set!) One of his favorite Christmas presents this year was a gift certificate to the Wine Warehouse. Talk about a kid on Christmas morning. I think he was dissapointed it was closed that day!
Funny thing I've noticed..even wines I don't particulary care for, start to taste much better after the 2nd glass! :laughing:

Well, I'm going on my third Phyllis and it's tasting pretty darned good. How is Bob?

We just got back from a week long stay at the fort. Granted we had a partial hook up for a tent, but I couldn't believe the prices on everything. It seems as if the only thing that hadn't went up in price since my last trip late last year was bags of ice!!

I had 2 long weekends planned to go back this year, and was also thinking of trying to get in for halloween, but with their prices now, i'm wondering if I should wait until next year.

:sad2:

Man....a little wine and we're all friends again! You sure know how to ruin a good argum....er....DEBATE! Yeah, that's the word.....DEBATE!!!

Seeing as how we can no longer argu....er.....debate......politiks anymore, us Hatfield's & McCoy's can only arg...er....debate(!) our views of FtW. Then you bunch of wine-o's take over and ruin the ar....er....debate with your panderings of wine. HOW RUDE!!!!:mad:

come over to john's

:eek:

Gonna share a bottle of Merlot at "John's" are ya....:rotfl:

Sorry Al...just wondering what someone might think reading that if they didn't know what you meant...:rolleyes1

:eek:

Gonna share a bottle of Merlot at "John's" are ya....:rotfl:

Sorry Al...just wondering what someone might think reading that if they didn't know what you meant...:rolleyes1

I didn't know John served wine at his place. :rolleyes1

We are family of 7 and our options are very limited, either get 2 rooms, a suite or camp. There is always "don't stay on Disney property" but we don't find that an option. Keep in mind at the fort you get the beach, the convience of the store, buses and movies with chip and dale. You can't simply consider the price of camping as you would "other" campgrounds.
Time being what they are ALL prices are going up, so Im sure the campground price at all resorts are going up not just Disney. We save over $1000 by camping instead of a suite at the All star music and that is not even counting the money saved for food.
IMO Disney is a luxerous vacation, so I always plan to spend... if we can't afford it we don't go LOL The cabins cost ALOT more than the sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter