• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to arrange something special at California Grill?

MorgannesMom

Earning My Ears
We will be celebrating my daughter's 21st birthday at California Grill. I plan on ordering a cake - I can follow the directions in the cake chatter thread for that, but I would like to arrange for a gift of WDW champagne glasses, a bottle of champagne and perhaps some balloons to be delivered to our table as well. Years ago I just called Disney and they made a note on our reservation and all sorts of special things happened. Can things like this be done now? I was hoping to order the champagne glasses and the balloons from Disney's Floral and Gifts and just have them delivered to the California Grill.

Thanks in advance for the help! Any other ideas on how to make the day even more special would be appreciated as well!

We will be celebrating my daughter's 21st birthday at California Grill. I plan on ordering a cake - I can follow the directions in the cake chatter thread for that, but I would like to arrange for a gift of WDW champagne glasses, a bottle of champagne and perhaps some balloons to be delivered to our table as well. Years ago I just called Disney and they made a note on our reservation and all sorts of special things happened. Can things like this be done now? I was hoping to order the champagne glasses and the balloons from Disney's Floral and Gifts and just have them delivered to the California Grill.

Thanks in advance for the help! Any other ideas on how to make the day even more special would be appreciated as well!
http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts.com/home.do?rel=https://search.yahoo.com/

Phone number at top of the website: 407.939.443

No idea but I love it. Such a great gift

If for some reason you can't make this happen, what about having it delivered to your room?

1) Disney Floral can arrange the delivery.
2) But, there is an EXTRA delivery charge for timing (this is additional to the normal delivery charge).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter