How to help WDW make more money and make guests happier

I guess I am going to be the lone voice who says Keep the fast passes free. I don't ever want to see FP's for sale at Disney.

I whole heartedly agree with the character meals for boys. Imagine how cool it would be to have a Star Wars character meal- even if only during Star Wars weekends. How about meals tying into newer releases. meal with Wall-e, the Robinsons, bolt characters etc. Or ones with previously retired characters - how cool to see Kingdom hearts, hercules characters etc. But by far would love to see a villians character meal.

I whole heartedly agree with the character meals for boys. Imagine how cool it would be to have a Star Wars character meal- even if only during Star Wars weekends. How about meals tying into newer releases. meal with Wall-e, the Robinsons, bolt characters etc. Or ones with previously retired characters - how cool to see Kingdom hearts, hercules characters etc. But by far would love to see a villians character meal.

a star wars character meal? i think DH and i would be there in a flash!:thumbsup2 that'd be cool!

They've really gotta get some better quality food! I think TS was mentioned, but to me, CS was way worse. I'm picky, DH isn't. Even DH couldn't stand the CS food! Not to mention it's the same food pretty much everywhere you go.

I would like to see Disney allow a family to eat a meal in the park, and then leave the park without using a park pass. We are going this May, and we would love to do MK in the daytime, and then just eat dinner in Epcot, but we will not be getting park hoppers.
Possibly add slides to Value resort pool.

I would like to see Disney allow a family to eat a meal in the park, and then leave the park without using a park pass. We are going this May, and we would love to do MK in the daytime, and then just eat dinner in Epcot, but we will not be getting park hoppers.
Possibly add slides to Value resort pool.

I am not sure they could ever enforce something like that. Once you are in the park, you are in...and without checking tickets at every attraction for all guests there would be nothing to keep people that came in to eat from going to attractions. So I don't think you will see that one.

I didn't know the Value resorts don't have slides, so that would be nice for the kids. Kids love slides!

I guess I am going to be the lone voice who says Keep the fast passes free. I don't ever want to see FP's for sale at Disney.

I second that. I like the fact that EVERYONE who has a valid park ticket has an equal chance to get the Fastpasses of their choice.

I wouldn't want there to be a charge for them either..nor would I want to see an unlimited pass for Deluxe resorts or even onsite resorts...But a fastpass or two for a ride of your choosing for onsite guests...that'd be nice. No one in line would have to know that it was a resort pass.

It would thrill me if every "guest" who lit up a cigarette outside of the designated areas was quickly and summarily removed from the property and banned forever from the parks. I'm sick to death of inhaling poison wafting off a sneaky smoker who thinks no one can see them. I can smell them from 200 paces! It's time security at WDW did it's job and got rid of the bad apples.

Wow you really need some Disney Magic!!,so lets ban every one that takes a drink to,they could possplie get behind the wheel and hurt some one!,no lets call security and have them hall off to!. What about the the Guy/Gal that cuts In line should we ban them to so they can join the smokers and the Drinkers?.
If you are so sick then maybe you should not go?.I am no smoker but I am not going to tell some one how they should live there lives or Impley to others,thats ok to put up restrictions,maybe there Is something that people do not agree about you?,would that give the right to have you thrown out?.We have to protect our rights,not give a reason to have them taken away.

I would like to see the room prices go down and all the added on extras eliminated. Sea Racers, arcade pass, Planet Hollywood merchandise cert. and meal voucher -- these are all useless to me. I *might* use the minigolf cert. this time, but that's about it. So, if they did away with those items, they could lower the room price OR offer free park hopping to resort guests.

I love the idea of a Star Wars character breakfast, and the heros too. Wouldn't cost that much to make this happen.

I also agree with others about not paying for fastpasses. Now I must admit that I have motives. We have a paid off timeshare about half a mile from DTD. We love having everything that goes with it.

I have always thought on site guests should get some perks, but FP should be free to all. If on site get a couple of extra that would be cool. Free or reduced hoppers are cool too.

I would like to see the room prices go down and all the added on extras eliminated. Sea Racers, arcade pass, Planet Hollywood merchandise cert. and meal voucher -- these are all useless to me. I *might* use the minigolf cert. this time, but that's about it. So, if they did away with those items, they could lower the room price OR offer free park hopping to resort guests.

Seriously, those vouchers are worthless to a lot of people. That's why they are free. They hope if you actually use the SeaRaycer, you would usually rent more than one.
Planet Hollywood gives you a pin.
Mini-golf - this might be useful to some, but probably very few people use it.

I have several of those in my scrapbooks, all unused!:rotfl2:

I would like to see some sort of rewards or frequent visitor program for the resorts. Like HiltonHonors or Marriot rewards. The more you stay at a Disney resort the more you earn. You could earn free nights, gift cards, etc. You could even make status levels and the higher the status, I think you get it.

Almost every aspect of the travel industry has them, hotels, airlines, cruise lines, rental cars. Like Pete says, Disney does need to do more for its high affinity group.:rotfl2:

Here's my list:

1. More fantasmic shows
2. Bring the original DP back with the appetizers, and the tips included even if the price has to go up a few dollars.
3. Allow guests to make ADR's online.
4. Fix up the transportation system. Sometimes the bus to Epcot comes every 3 minutes, while the bus to AK comes once an hour.

I agree with all four, but, number 2 is my pet peeve. The dining plan was supposed to be easy and inclusive. Now, it's neither.

No, you're not alone. I agree 100% with you.

I second that. I like the fact that EVERYONE who has a valid park ticket has an equal chance to get the Fastpasses of their choice.

I wouldn't want there to be a charge for them either..nor would I want to see an unlimited pass for Deluxe resorts or even onsite resorts...But a fastpass or two for a ride of your choosing for onsite guests...that'd be nice. No one in line would have to know that it was a resort pass.

Add me to the list.

Something else they could address to make more money without much cost would be to establish some consistancy in the process for ordering cakes, particularly in light of the current year's theme. We've ordered birthday cakes twice before, and it is such an annoyance... Everyone has a different answer about what can and cannot be done and how much it is going to cost, and no one returns phone calls. If I'm prepared to spend $50+ on a birthday cake for my kids (or $100-ish on one for me & my mom this trip :) ), I would appreciate speaking with someone who can help me give Disney more of my money!

I know to some that the opinion sounds harsh. But, I stay away from smoking areas because I know I can't breathe when I pass and I do not want my DS2breathing that. The smoker (such as my DH makes the choice to light up), I make the choice to try and not breathe the smokers air. I grew up breathing smokers air in the house and car. Now, thanks to years of that I have a massive asthma attack afterwards. I choose not to let me child breathe this air. So, I agree with the PP you smoke you move to the area the has been designated for you; if it was my choice the designated area would be out of the public area all together. I know people don't light up in a sense of malise but of need. But, they should be courteous of us nonsmokers and especially children we have enough bad air to breathe without intentionally making it worse. (Strong perfumes and colonges are also things people should take into consideration--I usually just move away without a scene but I should not have to, you know what I mean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter