Hula's Magical Pin Switch 1-21 MERGED

bad lag for me, 156. Probably wont make it in, close enough to give it a try tho :)

Lag hit right then - but my son got in line at 55 - he might just make it. I didn't try this week since I got lucky last week - thought I would give up a space to someone else if I had made it.

Good luck everybody!

So frustrating. The room popped up for me, but wouldn't let me click so I could enter it. Ahh. I am at 180.

What # did she make it through last week? I am still going to stay in line,but I am not hopeful! No worries.

I have 130 I think I may have a chance this time hope I get in! Good luck everyone!

I was in line for the Winter Wonderland room, too, and thought, wow, Hula is really early today! Then I had to giggle to myself when her pin room opened a few minutes late :) Thanks to a lag moment where it wouldn't let me click on enter, I got in at 240. Looks like I'll miss this event. :( unless she stays open longer than scheduled and it moves quickly.

I'm at 20 but have no idea what I can trade, ahhh!!! Guess I should have checked first lol..............

What a bad lag, hopefully there is still next week, but please tell me it is not yet an holiday in USA -_-.

I got to see hula and here winter wonderland room by clicking before the time :rotfl:

So frustrating. The room popped up for me, but wouldn't let me click so I could enter it. Ahh. I am at 180.

What # did she make it through last week? I am still going to stay in line,but I am not hopeful! No worries.

yup thats the boat I am in. I think she only got like 90 or so. I started 156. I am going to wait it out just in case ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter