I betcha dont have this photo

Well, I almost have this photo. It just happens to be the real thing. I took this in DL right as the parade was starting. ;)

312325538_6BBhw-L.jpg

This was taking at Animal Kingdom I was waiting for my DH and I heard movement in the bushes and I found these two little lizards on the branch. I apologize if the picture is big I made it smaller but photobucket doesn't seem
e to work.

wdw2007disc3059-1.jpg

This was taking at Animal Kingdom I was waiting for my DH and I heard movement in the bushes and I found these two little lizards on the branch. I apologize if the picture is big I made it smaller but photobucket doesn't seem
e to work.

wdw2007disc3059-1.jpg

It works. It's just that your browser has cached the original image you posted so that's what you keep seeing. I'm seeing a very small photo.

IMG_0631.jpg

Animal Kingdom Harambe Post Office
Hope this wasn't already posted, I didn't go through all the pages!

I have no idea why this pic keeps coming up sideways. It is correct in Photobucket...:confused3

e to work.

wdw2007disc3059-1.jpg
We were walking around World Showcase when my wife had to take a call. We took a seat on the benches just past American Adventure while she handled her family. After a while I got bored and noticed a bit of movement in the nearby bush. I spotted this little guy and he was nice enough to stick around for one pic. The shot could be better, but he couldn't have been more than an inch or so long and I didn't have much time to play around.
1442776844_bb716d4514.jpg

One morning, we had just left our room on the way to a day in the parks when we spotted this guy in the middle of the road. Traffic was moderate, so I pulled over and Cathy took him to the nearby grass. He doesn't look very thankful.
1442776850_9a381dbfeb.jpg

One morning, we had just left our room on the way to a day in the parks when we spotted this guy in the middle of the road. Traffic was moderate, so I pulled over and Cathy took him to the nearby grass. He doesn't look very thankful.

Turtles have a very small sense of humor ..... hence you will never see them on "Last Comic Standing" :confused3

Well that is a River Cooter, so hopefully she took him to the side of the road the water was on (haha).

Here's mine....did I see yours last year on the self portrait thread? That's what gave me the idea to take it. I like your angle better.
WDWMay2007163.jpg

Hi Groucho & Michelle,

What is that exactly? :confused3 Can't quite figure it out...

Thanks,

Alan

I believe either term can be accepted. :snooty: :lmao:

Yeah, my 4 year old grabbing some while my three year old decides to make her "pretty face". Priceless picture. ALL of his girlfriends will be seeing this one. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone. I love the pic. It cracks me up.

camelotcats,

REALLY funny! Your little girl's "pretty face" is what really makes the picture for me- I first looked at your little boy's "goose" in response to your posting re: same, but then totally burst out laughing when I saw your little girl's expression. Priceless!

Thanks for posting this.

Alan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter