I Can Spot Frozen Fireworks Anywhere! Aug. '14 TR Updated 7/12

Super excited to read all about it! I can't wait to see your take on summer, GFV, and all the other stuff you did. Corndog nuggets are totally my favorite too!

Awesome!! Saw some of it on FB, but can't wait to read all about it in more detail! :)

Jumping aboard as we will be at the VGF in June!!! Can't wait to read all about it!!!

Can't wait to hear how you liked Villain's Unleashed! I heard it got a bad rap, but I am guessing you guys still managed to have fun. Isn't DA amazing!?! Looking forward to Franklin's photos!

Subbing!

Our trip overlapped but I don't know if we ended up at the same park on any of the days...

Don't start without me. I just found your trip reports and love, love, love them. Can't wait for more....let's go :cool1:

Oh boy another trip report!!! Can't wait to read along again. And hear what the weather was like. We are doing the summer time in 2016, only it will be the middle of June.

**I never post over here, but you know me as Amy on Facebook. lol**

Following along! Can't wait to read about this trip! What you guys posted on Facebook looked so amazing!

:welcome: Thanks for joining us (here and on FB!)

Following along as always Missy, love your blog :thumbsup2 (those rolls looked impressive).

Thank you! :goodvibes

I'm here!:cool1:

Yay! Glad to have you join us!

Yay for a new TR! I haven't been on DIS as much lately what with the start of the new school year, but I will definitely bookmark it and catch up every once in a while. Love your adventures and Franklin's pictures, of course!

Trust me, I know how busy the fall can be! Thanks for making time for us.

I'm in! Can't wait to read about your trip!

:wave2: Hi! Glad to see you here!

Am excited to read all about your trip and follow along with Franklin's photos.

We've booked the VGF for our February trip, and I'm guessing your report will make me even more anxious for that trip to start.

Sharon, you are in for SUCH a treat. VGF exceeded every expectation I had (and those expectations were sky high to begin with)!

Super excited to read all about your trip and see Franklin's awesome photos! :) I "liked" your FaceBook page about halfway into your trip so I got to see some of the fun you had!!

We put plenty on FB, but there is lots more fun we didn't have time to post. Glad to have you along!

Saw the notice that you'd started on FB so I'm here. :)

Hi friend! :wave2: So glad to see you here!

I'm here! Can't wait to read all about it, and see Franklin's gorgeous pictures!! Hopefully it'll help with my Disney withdrawal :)
Only 404 days until our trip!!! :)

Um, Kel? You need a new ticker!!!! As everyone plans their F&W trips for this year, I'm making plenty of notes for our big October trip next year!

joining! So bummed we didn't get to meet up while we were all there! Oh well, goal for a future trip!

Can wait to see all your/Franklin's amazing firework pics ... the Frozen fireworks not only could be spotted from anywhere, but they were great!

We were SO BUMMED we didn't get to meet up with you guys! I'm sure our paths will cross at Disney soon.

Looking forward to the read!

I have signed up to the boards especially for this read :)

Great to meet you and Franklin in HS and particularly great to receive photo advice from Franklin!

Bring it on!

From across the pond.

It was so nice to meet you! Thanks for joining us from long distance!

Following along, you guys sound like a fun crew - can't wait to hear about Diagon Alley too!

OMG, Diagon Alley was amazing, I can't wait to tell you guys all about it!

Looking forward to hearing about this adventure!

:welcome: aboard!

Here!!! Here!!!

:woohoo:

I don't think I knew you had company on this trip! Can't wait to read all about it and see all of the amazing pictures. I'm especially interested in what you thought of Diagon Alley and I hope that you get to that part before February...

This trip AND the upcoming one December has extra people in tow. Luckily for you, our Universal days were early in the trip, so you'll get to it pretty quickly!

We were there the same time! Following along!

I wonder if our paths crossed at all?

Following Along! I've read all of your trips and I can't wait to hear all about this one!

Thank you so much!

Following along! :)

Thanks for joining us!

Woohoo!! Can't wait for another TR! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks Julie!

Super excited to read all about it! I can't wait to see your take on summer, GFV, and all the other stuff you did. Corndog nuggets are totally my favorite too!

I was a little leery of a summer trip, I don't like that kind of heat! But our hotter-than-it's-ever-been May trip was good practice and I couldn't believe how small the crowds were that week. Summer definitely gained a few points in my book!

Subbin! I love your reports Missy - they are my little bit of Disney when i'm not at Disney :)

Awwww, that is so incredibly sweet! Thanks for joining in!

Following along!!! Can't wait to read more :)

Glad to see you here!

Can't wait to hear about it. We love going the last two weeks of August

I can totally understand why you like late August, it was a great time to be in the parks!

Joining in, can't wait to read more.

Thanks for joining us!

Hi there:wave2: We were in the World while you were! Looking forward to reading more :)

I hope you guys had a fabulous trip!

Awesome!! Saw some of it on FB, but can't wait to read all about it in more detail! :)

Lots more detail coming your way, thanks for reading!

Jumping aboard as we will be at the VGF in June!!! Can't wait to read all about it!!!

You will LOVE VGF, Disney did an absolutely fantastic job with this resort!

Can't wait to hear how you liked Villain's Unleashed! I heard it got a bad rap, but I am guessing you guys still managed to have fun. Isn't DA amazing!?! Looking forward to Franklin's photos!

I'm not going to lie, Villains Unleashed was a bit of a mixed bag for us, but we made the most of it!

Subbing!

Our trip overlapped but I don't know if we ended up at the same park on any of the days...

Welcome aboard!

Following along! :cool1:

Thanks!

Don't start without me. I just found your trip reports and love, love, love them. Can't wait for more....let's go :cool1:

We would NEVER start without you!

Oh boy another trip report!!! Can't wait to read along again. And hear what the weather was like. We are doing the summer time in 2016, only it will be the middle of June.

**I never post over here, but you know me as Amy on Facebook. lol**

Glad to see you here Amy! (Sorry, you slipped your post in while I was working on the mega response post), didn't want you to think I missed your post. :goodvibes

Subbing - we were there at the same time, and your photography is breathtaking!! How can I not?? ;)

I also can't wait to hear about Diagon Alley!! I've read that the details and theming there are top notch, so I'm anxious to see what you guys thought about it!

PS- I got a new ticker ;)

Subbing - we were there at the same time, and your photography is breathtaking!! How can I not?? ;)

How was your trip?!?!

I also can't wait to hear about Diagon Alley!! I've read that the details and theming there are top notch, so I'm anxious to see what you guys thought about it!

PS- I got a new ticker ;)

Love the new ticker! Diagon Alley was amazing and we are soooooo doing a Harry Potter marathon with the boys before we go! The first three movies, at least!

Following along! have enjoyed your past TR's, looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Thanks for joining us!

Oh I am so in. Can't wait!

Thanks! And have a great trip! Are you doing MNSSHP while you're there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter