I can't BELIEVE he said yes! We go back in June 2010!!

iT'S SO CLOSE!

We have the same parks planned two days, i hope we run into you! Wanna plan a meet? We go for rope drop, so we could just run into you there and say hi before we dash for fastpasses!

anyhoo, if you have a chance jump over and read my pt, we are doing the 4 day military tickets too!

Unbelieveable that I have only 5 days left! And I feel so NOT ready!! This weekend has been crazy busy. I (thankfully) had done the majority of my shopping (except snacks, which we will be doing in moments) already! I have worked today on all of my final plans and park bag. Packing will begin...tomorrow!

I understand completely. I have been planning for this vacation for months and somehow there still seems like so much to do!! So, did the packing start?

I also have been having 2nd thoughts on WCC on Sunday night. I just cannot decide if we will just want to hang out around the resort after having spent the majority of the day at AK. Is it bad to hang on to your ADR and decide it is a no go at the last minute??

I think as long as there is a chance you will go, it isn't bad to hold the ADR. I currently have ADRs for 1900 Park Faire on two different days. I know we will only go on one of them, but I have no idea which it will be. I will cancel the minute we decide.

iT'S SO CLOSE!

We have the same parks planned two days, i hope we run into you! Wanna plan a meet? We go for rope drop, so we could just run into you there and say hi before we dash for fastpasses!

anyhoo, if you have a chance jump over and read my pt, we are doing the 4 day military tickets too!

That would be cool! I will jump over and take a look!! :thumbsup2

Not long now!!!! :cool1:

Are you packed?

I feel like I have suddenly gotten caught in a rip tide!! I have stacks but nothing actually in suitcases! Working on it though!! 3 days! Woohoo!!:woohoo:

I understand completely. I have been planning for this vacation for months and somehow there still seems like so much to do!! So, did the packing start?

I think as long as there is a chance you will go, it isn't bad to hold the ADR. I currently have ADRs for 1900 Park Faire on two different days. I know we will only go on one of them, but I have no idea which it will be. I will cancel the minute we decide.

I got all of the snack stuff purchased and that is packed and ready to load but I have been to 5 Walmarts trying to get ponchos...none have the emergency ones! There must have been a wild rush on those! :confused3
And suitcase things stacked but yet to be actually packed!!

That was how I felt about the ADR...we plan to go but you just never know what a day may hold!

Well ready or not, I have three days to get it all together! :eek: Really though I think it will all fall into place. I have been watching the 10 day forecast and it isn't too frightening. At least the forecast right now has it hotter here than in Orlando!! Today the heat index was at 98 here and I surely hope it isn't that bad next week...whew it is miserable!! :sad2:

I am currently listening to some of the free downloads I have gotten form Disney Radio through Facebook...that is really putting me in the Disney mood!! :cool1:

thanks for jumping over, i posted a new pic so you could see the updated version of us and look for us at AK...we wear matching shirts (yup, one of them) and have a double stroller, or a wheelchair. We might stand out if you're looking really hard! hahaha

hope to run into ya, my dd loves EE so we will be near there as many times as possible during the day

thanks for jumping over, i posted a new pic so you could see the updated version of us and look for us at AK...we wear matching shirts (yup, one of them) and have a double stroller, or a wheelchair. We might stand out if you're looking really hard! hahaha

hope to run into ya, my dd loves EE so we will be near there as many times as possible during the day

Great! I will be on the lookout!! We have not changed any since Easter. I can tell you I will be wearing brown at AK and at DHS I will have on a Southern Miss t-shirt...if that helps any! I plan on hitting EE often as well!! EE and ToT are my favorite rides!!

I hope you have a great trip and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Here's hoping for extra pixiedust
pixiedust:

I hope you have a great trip and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Here's hoping for extra pixiedust
pixiedust:

Thank you!!! We are packed up and ready to head out way before daybreak (I hope!!)! I will be starting on my TR when I get back...and will have catching up on yours!!

Awww I hope you guys have an awesome time!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see your necklace's when you get back! :goodvibes

We are on our way home...only a few more hours! Boo-hoo!! The trip was great with lots of twists and turns! I will post all of the details soon!

Awww I hope you guys have an awesome time!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see your necklace's when you get back! :goodvibes

Thanks!! We had a blast! I am going to start my TR soon, but next week is busy so hopefully I can at least get a foot in the door starting it!

The necklace is great!! I have a perfect picture I will be posting!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter