I Can't Stop Landon from Growing Up, but I Wouldn't Miss It for the World!

What should we do with our last ts credit?

• breakfast on our AK day at Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast)

• dinner somewhere on our pool/waterpark day

• breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our last day

• other (post comment if you have a better idea!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hooray for a new PTR! And you're going back sooner, too! :dance3:

Landon is just getting so big! He's too cute....

I can't believe that someone would just choose not to go to Disney...that's crazy! :scared1:

I hope you have a great week! Can't wait for more of your plans!

Do you know where you guys are staying yet?

I'm torn, it all depends on whether or not my mom decides to come. In which case, she is a deluxe snob (this is a name she has coined for herself :lmao:) so at the very least she would want us to stay in a moderate, most likely port orleans-riverside. We stayed at the Fort Wilderness cabins last December, they were nice but I hated sleeping in the living room. And my son, Conner, slept in his pack and pack directly next to my bed, which was a HUGE distraction for him at night.

If my mom decides not to tag along, I will probably stay at a value, you save so much money which can go towards souvenirs, clothes, etc. And when you think about it, how often are you really in the room? If its anything more than a nap and sleeping at night, something is REALLY wrong lol

And then on the other hand, I researched the swan and dolphin the other day, and you can get the swan on priceline for like $150 a night, and have the convenience of that boat to/from Epcot/MGM.

OH! WHAT TO DO?!:confused3
as for a PTR, you will have to forgive me, I am still learning the lingo. Is a PTR a post or pre trip report? If its a pre-trip, no I haven't started mine yet, but plan on doing that soon. As for the post trip, I started one from our trip in December but had like NO followers lol so that was a bit disheartening and I stopped keeping up with it. I have pictures up on FB and myspace from that trip though
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=386432079&albumId=1586972
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ure&friendID=386432079&albumId=1496545&page=3

Sounds like Dillan needs a knock to the head. Who doesn't want to go to Disney World???

Haha no problem!! The only reason I've seen them recently is because they re-released them in theaters! lol! Are you planning on going to see the 3rd one or just getting around to it when it's out on video?

Hopefully we'll see the 3rd on in theaters, I'll probably try and rent the first 2 before seeing it though so I can refresh myself on anything I've forgotten!

I can't believe your friend doesn't want to go!! My friend wanted to come with us in July with her boyfriend but he has NO interest in going at all. He keeps just saying NO NO NO. I have tried to help persuade him and so has Chris but he still says no. Oh well, you don't want someone there who will be a Debbie Downer the whole time anyway! :thumbsup2

I didn't realize you were from Colorado? Which part? Just thought ya were another Bronco fan. :)

I re-read your intro post and saw the thing you said about getting a stuffed Yeti! I had totally skipped that the first time, YOU MUST GET ONE THIS TRIP! Then we can have twin Yetis:-)

Kimmy!!! how have you been girl? I am excited to see you are planning a Aug trip:) I am planning another sept trip but have not yet started a tr waiting for free dinning to come out again:) I love the little contest you are having and all the quotes thats very creative:) Also i think your buddy Dillian needs to wake up and just go on the trip:) Landon is getting so big he is so adorable as always:) i cant wait to hear all about your trip!!!!:)

I'm in the lead?! Wowwww! :woohoo:

It's crazy how much of a price difference you can see in flights between weekdays/weekends.

AND KIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess who will be in Disney World when you are?!?!?!?!?!

:dance3::banana::thumbsup2:yay::woohoo:

sweet second place, i wonder how long i can hold that.

You'll probably be in second place for a while...I need to think of a new contest!! :rotfl2:

Hooray for a new PTR! And you're going back sooner, too! :dance3:

Landon is just getting so big! He's too cute....

I can't believe that someone would just choose not to go to Disney...that's crazy! :scared1:

I hope you have a great week! Can't wait for more of your plans!

Thanks!!

Landon is getting HUGE!! He turned 16 months on Saturday and his 18 month clothes are WAY too tight! I went and bought him a TON of 24 months clothes! I can't believe how fast he grows!!

I know...seriously, who wouldn't go to Disney?! Blows my mind!

How was your birthday?! I have barely been on Facebook lately, but I knew it was coming!! Yay for being 29! ;) (Just an fyi...I'll probably go and ask again on your thread how it was...)

Do you know where you guys are staying yet?

I'm torn, it all depends on whether or not my mom decides to come. In which case, she is a deluxe snob (this is a name she has coined for herself :lmao:) so at the very least she would want us to stay in a moderate, most likely port orleans-riverside. We stayed at the Fort Wilderness cabins last December, they were nice but I hated sleeping in the living room. And my son, Conner, slept in his pack and pack directly next to my bed, which was a HUGE distraction for him at night.

If my mom decides not to tag along, I will probably stay at a value, you save so much money which can go towards souvenirs, clothes, etc. And when you think about it, how often are you really in the room? If its anything more than a nap and sleeping at night, something is REALLY wrong lol

And then on the other hand, I researched the swan and dolphin the other day, and you can get the swan on priceline for like $150 a night, and have the convenience of that boat to/from Epcot/MGM.

OH! WHAT TO DO?!:confused3
as for a PTR, you will have to forgive me, I am still learning the lingo. Is a PTR a post or pre trip report? If its a pre-trip, no I haven't started mine yet, but plan on doing that soon. As for the post trip, I started one from our trip in December but had like NO followers lol so that was a bit disheartening and I stopped keeping up with it. I have pictures up on FB and myspace from that trip though
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=386432079&albumId=1586972
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ure&friendID=386432079&albumId=1496545&page=3

If I had just tons of money to throw around, I would be all for being a deluxe snob, but I think the majority of the time, it just doesn't make sense to spend that much money! You are really right, I don't spend enough time in the room to justify it either!

I will have to go look at your pics when I'm not at work!! I'm sorry no one was really following your tr...that is disheartening! I just kinda fell off the face of the Dis at that night! Sorry! :hug:

Sounds like Dillan needs a knock to the head. Who doesn't want to go to Disney World???

Yeah, I'm probably going to have to beat him up. :laughing: There is a very strong possibility that he will live in Florida during the time of the trip. So I might just force him to come up for a visit!

Hopefully we'll see the 3rd on in theaters, I'll probably try and rent the first 2 before seeing it though so I can refresh myself on anything I've forgotten!

I can't believe your friend doesn't want to go!! My friend wanted to come with us in July with her boyfriend but he has NO interest in going at all. He keeps just saying NO NO NO. I have tried to help persuade him and so has Chris but he still says no. Oh well, you don't want someone there who will be a Debbie Downer the whole time anyway! :thumbsup2

I hope you see it in theaters!! Definitely the rent the first two beforehand! It'll be so fun. The trailer is starting to be in a lot of movies (like Alice in Wonderland) and people make fun of me because I get so excited! :rotfl:

How can people have no interest in Disney World? I just DON'T get it! Even if its not someone's favorite place in the world, who would rather stay at home than go there and have fun with their friends? It perplexes me!

I didn't realize you were from Colorado? Which part? Just thought ya were another Bronco fan. :)

I'm in the Douglas County area! Where are you?

I re-read your intro post and saw the thing you said about getting a stuffed Yeti! I had totally skipped that the first time, YOU MUST GET ONE THIS TRIP! Then we can have twin Yetis:-)

YAY! I'm so excited to be Yeti twins!

Kimmy!!! how have you been girl? I am excited to see you are planning a Aug trip:) I am planning another sept trip but have not yet started a tr waiting for free dinning to come out again:) I love the little contest you are having and all the quotes thats very creative:) Also i think your buddy Dillian needs to wake up and just go on the trip:) Landon is getting so big he is so adorable as always:) i cant wait to hear all about your trip!!!!:)

Hey Des!! How awesome that you are going back in September! That's really exciting that you are going back! You will have to let me know when you start a ptr!

I'm in the lead?! Wowwww! :woohoo:

It's crazy how much of a price difference you can see in flights between weekdays/weekends.

AND KIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess who will be in Disney World when you are?!?!?!?!?!

:dance3::banana::thumbsup2:yay::woohoo:

Yeah you rocked the quote contest!!

Oh my gosh Lauren...I want SO BADLY to go during that time! But...oh man...just read my next post. :sad2:

Ok so our trip is definitely booked. I just went ahead and booked it for me, Landon, Dustin and Stephanie. I figured we could always just add Dillan once he comes to his senses.

But now Stephanie is having financial issues. It's not really an issue of paying to be able to go at all, but just of having to take time off work and not getting paid that week (she doesn't have paid vacation) and still have bills and stuff like that. She was all gung-ho but her parents are not for that idea at all and they help her out a lot financially with school, so even though she is moved out and all that, they still have a say because they are involved financially so right now it is looking like she won't be able to go.

And naturally, if Stephanie doesn't go, Dustin won't go.

Yeah...I'm super disappointed. But trust me, I WILL be going to Disney World this year! My ideal trip would be to go with this group of friends and Landon. I think with Landon, its ideal to have 4 people. That way you can just take turns in groups of 2 for going on the thrill rides and stuff and always have someone to be hanging out with. 3 wouldn't be as bad, but still wouldn't be as fun. Does that make sense?

Two people with Landon would just stink. I would honestly cry if I was at Disney World and couldn't go on any of the Mountains or RnR or my beloved ToT! And what fun would it be to spend a good majority of the time in line by myself to ride by myself and then to go and wait around with Landon while a friend does the same. So I would not really want to do that.

Well, last night, my mom comes and talks to me about how she wants to take Landon to see his great-grandmother in New York. So we were discussing her taking him while I go to Disney World with a friend! If I did that, it would be the same friend I was going to go on the cruise with. (Couldn't do that because of my work changes.) If that were to be what happens, I would probably go in September or October, since the only reason I was going in August was because my other friends had school.

So basically...stay tuned guys. I have NO IDEA what is going to happen...but I am for sure going to WDW this year!

i know it would stink not going on the big rides when you are there, but the last 2 years we skipped them one because 1st time candi was pregant so we did not want to risk anything even though she was only 2 months along, and the doctor said it was perfectly safe for her too...and the 2nd trip cause we had parker, well the 3rd day we did take turns with her sister going on big stuff but the days we did not.

it was fun going to disney and taking the time for the other stuff and just relaxing in the parks with parker and going on stuff for his size and seeing his reactions.

if you did just end up with you and landon i know you would have a blast even without the mountain rides.

hope that came out right?

I really hope all you're plans get figured out, like who is going to WDW and who isn't. :yay:

Hey Kimmy...I made my way over. That really stinks about your friends being on the fence with the trip. You could always come with us!! :goodvibes My DH and I know how you feel about riding things alone. That's how it is with us right now since Madison is a little too short/scared to go on a lot of things. Like you know from my TR's, we use the single rider line or get fastpasses and then ride alone. I do feel a little silly on TOT or RNRC screaming my head off all by myself. I hope that everything works out for you!

Hey Kimmy!

How in the world did I not realize you had started your PTR??? :confused: But I'm here now!

First off, quotes.

Dustin's: Rex, Toy Story
Steph's: Bo Peep, Toy Story
Dillan's: ?, Toy Story
Landon: Buzz, Toy Story 2
You: Rex, Toy Story

Secondly, SOOOO sorry that things are looking so weird about your trip. That really, really stinks. Hopefully you'll find out super soon if it's going to all work out or not. I know it's got to be super frustrating for you--especially since you want to plan everything out and you don't even know if everyone is in or out. :headache:

But I know that however it ends up going, it'll be fantastic!!

Oh mannn :( I hope you get this all figured out! Sometimes going away with other people is just so stressful it ends up not being worth it! When Chris and I go we do what we want, when we want and don't have to worry about anyone else so maybe it will work out for the best anyway if you and Landon go alone? :confused3 Just a thought!!

Where in NY does your mom want to take Landon?

i know it would stink not going on the big rides when you are there, but the last 2 years we skipped them one because 1st time candi was pregant so we did not want to risk anything even though she was only 2 months along, and the doctor said it was perfectly safe for her too...and the 2nd trip cause we had parker, well the 3rd day we did take turns with her sister going on big stuff but the days we did not.

it was fun going to disney and taking the time for the other stuff and just relaxing in the parks with parker and going on stuff for his size and seeing his reactions.

if you did just end up with you and landon i know you would have a blast even without the mountain rides.

hope that came out right?

That came out fine!! :thumbsup2 I actually think it would be quite great to have a mother and son only trip, so I may consider that! I can get over my love of thrill rides...just can't go anywhere near ToT or I will cry!! :laughing:

I really hope all you're plans get figured out, like who is going to WDW and who isn't. :yay:

Thanks!! Hopefully I will know by the end of the week!

Wow Kimmy! :hug: Here's some pixie dust for your trip plans: pixiedust:

Thanks!! :hug:

Hey Kimmy...I made my way over. That really stinks about your friends being on the fence with the trip. You could always come with us!! :goodvibes My DH and I know how you feel about riding things alone. That's how it is with us right now since Madison is a little too short/scared to go on a lot of things. Like you know from my TR's, we use the single rider line or get fastpasses and then ride alone. I do feel a little silly on TOT or RNRC screaming my head off all by myself. I hope that everything works out for you!

Thanks Meghan!! Hopefully things will work out!! We will have to be there at least in spirit together!! Its hard having a kid too young and/or scared to go on the rides you love!!

Hey Kimmy!

How in the world did I not realize you had started your PTR??? :confused: But I'm here now!

First off, quotes.

Dustin's: Rex, Toy Story
Steph's: Bo Peep, Toy Story
Dillan's: ?, Toy Story
Landon: Buzz, Toy Story 2
You: Rex, Toy Story

Secondly, SOOOO sorry that things are looking so weird about your trip. That really, really stinks. Hopefully you'll find out super soon if it's going to all work out or not. I know it's got to be super frustrating for you--especially since you want to plan everything out and you don't even know if everyone is in or out. :headache:

But I know that however it ends up going, it'll be fantastic!!

Hey Staci!! I'm so glad yo u are here!! I'm especially excited you are here because now you can put some faces with some names!! I'm pretty sure I had a dream last night about you going to Disney World...seeing you on here reminded me! :rotfl: I am planning on writing you back tonight after I catch up on 24!!

Oh mannn :( I hope you get this all figured out! Sometimes going away with other people is just so stressful it ends up not being worth it! When Chris and I go we do what we want, when we want and don't have to worry about anyone else so maybe it will work out for the best anyway if you and Landon go alone? :confused3 Just a thought!!

Where in NY does your mom want to take Landon?

People do make it SOOOOOO stressful! Landon and I going alone is definitely an option! I just hope I know what exactly is going on soon!!

My mom wants to take him to Rochester-thats where she grew up. You're more in the city, right? I don't know where anything is there, but I know she's never even been to NYC!! :scared1:

Hey guys!! How is everyone doing?? Spring Break is coming up!! For some of you that could mean something, but if you're like me, it doesn't really make a difference! :sad2: Oh man...the downsides of being a "grown-up". (Whatever that means! :laughing:)

How many of you guys saw Alice in Wonderland? I saw at midnight when it came out in 3-D!! I really did enjoy it...but my favorite part was the Toy Story 3 preview!! :rotfl2: I'm such a goober, I know! I don't think I have ever been so excited for an animated movie (or maybe any movie!) to come out, not even when I was a kid! Seeing the first two in theaters really got me excited, I think that may be it!

Something strange happened the other day though when I was talking about it. Some kid (Dillan's 15 year old little brother actually) was telling me that the whole thing is fiction and the toys aren't real and that toys don't really talk when humans aren't around. At first I was like :sad1: but then I realized how 15 year old boys like to just mess with people's heads so I just had this face on :rolleyes: and said silly me! for almost believing him!! Can you believe some people?

And...I think you guys are in need of a Landon update!!

Landon is talking like a pro more and more each day. The list of things he says would honestly be too long! He's getting more independent all the time and it just amazes me! He just turned 16 months on Saturday!! Can you believe?! I don't know where the time goes! Here are some of my most current pictures!

P1040704.jpg

His dirty look that he has been perfecting lately :laughing:
P1040706.jpg

P1040689.jpg

I hope you guys are good!

Hey Kimmy! Glad things are going well for you, I am sure that the trip plans will all work out. :goodvibes

Just finished my spring break up here so I am back to class for another month and a half and then summer break! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter