I Can't Stop Landon from Growing Up, but I Wouldn't Miss It for the World!

What should we do with our last ts credit?

• breakfast on our AK day at Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast)

• dinner somewhere on our pool/waterpark day

• breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our last day

• other (post comment if you have a better idea!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Another great thing happened over the weekend...I got an invitation from Lauren to go back in December and stay in the WILDERNESS LODGE!! Um so yes, Disney at CHRISTMAS at the WL is so happening! I'm beyond excited to now say I have TWO Disney trips I am looking forward to!! :woohoo:

Sooooo coooool!!! You guys are going to have such a great time! Being there around Christmas time last year was one of the best experiences ever. You're going to love spending time with Lauren and Jake too because they're both great :thumbsup2

Oh and in August, you will be there for my birthday! It's August 4th! (I think you should move your trip up just a little more because we'll be in WDW until July 28!)

We didn't see Alice yet but we're going tomorrow night!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :banana::woohoo::dance3:

I'm so excited! It's going to be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I'm totally jealous though that you get to go twice this year!

How cool!!! I'm super jealous I wish we could go again this Christmas :rolleyes:

Sooooo coooool!!! You guys are going to have such a great time! Being there around Christmas time last year was one of the best experiences ever. You're going to love spending time with Lauren and Jake too because they're both great :thumbsup2

Oh and in August, you will be there for my birthday! It's August 4th! (I think you should move your trip up just a little more because we'll be in WDW until July 28!)

We didn't see Alice yet but we're going tomorrow night!

Aww Kristen! :flower3: You're too sweet! We had such a great time with you & Chris! Jake still remembers both of you! He associates you both with DA BEACH... hahaha :laughing:

How cool!!! I'm super jealous I wish we could go again this Christmas :rolleyes:

Yall should SO try and make it happen! You know how awesome that would be?! We could win another trip on a boat!!!

KIMMY! I'm so jealous.....two trips so close together! You are going to have so much fun! :cool1::cool1:

Arkansas weather is like that, too. It warms all up and gets you ready for Spring, but the next week it's back to wearing long sleeves and jackets. BUT, today was nice again...so it's all good! (wow--did I just say "it's all good"? Does that make me old? Please say you know what that means!) :lmao:

Haha, that's what I found myself doing this weekend! We can live vicariously through those until it's time to go!

Haha they are so great!! I love looking through them all. I think today I will join you and look at menus!! ;)

Hooray for a 2nd trip to WDW and at Christmastime!!!! You are one lucky girl. We had gorgeous weather here last week (in the mid to high 50's) and that all stopped on Saturday. We went back into the mid to low 40's with lots of rain. Madison was in the St. Patrick's Day parade yesterday and it was freezing!!! At least the rain held off so we didn't get wet. It's cold and dreary again here today, but the rest of the week looks very nice. Lots of sunshine and warmer weather.

I feel VERY lucky!! I'm just over the moon with excitement right now!!

Wow, your weather sounds like how it has been here! I don't mind the rain at all in the spring, as long as it doesn't get too cold! Today, it's expected to be around 60!! So just add that to my list of things that bring me joy! :woohoo:

You'll have to take lots of pictures for me :) I'm planning on visiting WL while I'm down there in Oct. I just loved it so much.

Let's see...I love Tool Academy. Cracks me up. I watch Frank the Entertainer's show, The Hills is a favorite, Celebrity Fit Club. Pretty much anything that's on VH1 lol. I miss Rock of Love!

I will take TONS of pictures!! You will have to take some for me when you are there in October to get me extra excited! (As if I'm not excited enough!) I'm not sure we'll get down there when I'm there in August, so I'm going to need you!

Can you believe I've never seen any of the shows you mentioned? Except Rock of Love? I miss it so much too!! Did you catch Daisy of Love? That was fantastic but I was annoyed with the ending and how that guy was allowed to come back. Has he been on Tool Academy? Because I'm sure he would fit in quite well there! (Hopefully you watched that show too so you know who I'm talking about.)

:woohoo: Wilderness Lodge is December will be wonderful! It is fantastic all year but is extra special at Christmas. :thumbsup2

I know, right? I can't wait!! Its like MADE to be a Christmas resort. It's just so cozy! I can't wait!!

I'm good, my spring break is April 5th-9th (3rd-11th including weekends). And guess what! We *MIGHT* be going to WDW for a few days during spring break! It's up in the air right now, but since we have the AP's, it's a big possibility!

I really liked AiW, it was way less 'goth' then I had expected. I cannot wait for TS3, we're so close to the release:-)

Disney during Christmas? All I can say is LUCKY! And you get to stay at WL? After seeing Mel's pics of the WL, I'd be so excited to stay there!

Wow, it seems like you have a late spring break! Everyone here will be done with their spring break by the end of March! I would rather take your spring break though!! That's right before my birthday! (April 13th!) That would be AMAZING if you went for even a few days though!! I really hope that works out, that would be so fantastic!

I definitely thought AiW was less goth than anticipated too, so I think that helped me like it that much more! I didn't feel like it was too "dark" like everyone said it would be!! I really enjoyed it!! Last night I went to go see Remember Me and it had the Eclipse preview and that got me excited but no where near as excited as I was during the TS3 preview!! I'm so ready for that movie!!

Mel's pic made it my dream in life to stay at the WL during Christmas time! I'm SO excited this dream gets to become a reality!! It's beautiful. I can't wait!

We didn't see Alice yet but we're going tomorrow night

I know, I'm psyched. It's going to be amazing!! I can't wait to spend time with Lauren and Jake. We're like tailor-made to be friends! :laughing: I'm sure Landon will just adore Jake!! I can't wait. Have I said that enough? Because really, I can't wait!! :rotfl:

Um...so now you've got the wheels in my head turning. Going a week or so earlier would definitely be possible and then we could do something!! Hmmm...I'm going to have to look into that. I still haven't talked to Disney to move the dates. So now I can definitely look into this. I'll get back to you on that! :goodvibes

Let me know how you like Alice!!

Yall should SO try and make it happen! You know how awesome that would be?! We could win another trip on a boat!!!

Yeah, Kristen...I definitely think you should make it down for Christmas too!!

KIMMY! I'm so jealous.....two trips so close together! You are going to have so much fun! :cool1::cool1:

Arkansas weather is like that, too. It warms all up and gets you ready for Spring, but the next week it's back to wearing long sleeves and jackets. BUT, today was nice again...so it's all good! (wow--did I just say "it's all good"? Does that make me old? Please say you know what that means!) :lmao:

I know!! I'm so excited!! This is like the greatest year EVER!! :woohoo:

You crack me up!! Of course I know what "its all good" means!! You're not old at all!! As far as I know, you just turned 29! ;) I'm glad the weather is nice again for you! That's how it is here today! I'm wearing a dress!! :woohoo: I HATE pants with a passion. I would wear a a dress every single day if I could!

So last night I went and saw the movie "Remember Me" starring Robert Pattinson and oh my goodness, it is SO SO SO good! I highly recommend to anyone. It's a very sad movie but it makes you think and is very powerful. I had no idea it was about what it ended up being about (don't want to give anything away though!) and it just was great! There is no doubt that you will cry if you go see it! Well, at the very least, you'll be like me and your "allergies will kick up" during various parts. :laughing:

Tomorrow night I'm also going to see another movie with Dillan. I think our options are between "She's Out of My League" or "Green Zone". Has anyone seen any of those? Or anything else that is out that's good? I think I'm starting to go to movies too much again! I'm pretty sure I saw every single movie that came out while I was pregnant! :lmao:

Well I hope you guys have a good day! I'm going to go look into moving my trip up another week so I can see if I can be there at the same time as tinkgurl and xoktenox!

Haha they are so great!! I love looking through them all. I think today I will join you and look at menus!! ;)

Woo hoo! Sounds like a plan! :thumbsup2

I know, I'm psyched. It's going to be amazing!! I can't wait to spend time with Lauren and Jake. We're like tailor-made to be friends! :laughing: I'm sure Landon will just adore Jake!! I can't wait. Have I said that enough? Because really, I can't wait!! :rotfl:

:banana::banana::banana::banana: It's okay.. because I really can't wait either! SO SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to spend with yall either and Jake is going to have a blast with Landon! :goodvibes

See Kristen! December is calling your name.... KRISSSSTEEEENNNN! :rolleyes1

I know!! I'm so excited!! This is like the greatest year EVER!! :woohoo:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

I will take TONS of pictures!! You will have to take some for me when you are there in October to get me extra excited! (As if I'm not excited enough!) I'm not sure we'll get down there when I'm there in August, so I'm going to need you!

Can you believe I've never seen any of the shows you mentioned? Except Rock of Love? I miss it so much too!! Did you catch Daisy of Love? That was fantastic but I was annoyed with the ending and how that guy was allowed to come back. Has he been on Tool Academy? Because I'm sure he would fit in quite well there! (Hopefully you watched that show too so you know who I'm talking about.)

I hope I can get there to take some pictures for you!!!

I know exactly who you're talking about! London right? I am ashamed to admit I watched Daisy of Love lol. I couldn't stand her when she was on Rock of Love. Did you know Snookie is getting her own dating show? Snookin for Love. I kid you not. VH1 will put anyone on tv! But I watch these stupid shows so they must be doing something right. I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians a lot too. They grew on me lol. And I used to watch the Two Coreys all the time. RIP Corey Haim. :guilty:

I'm going to see Remember Me tonight!

Wow, it seems like you have a late spring break! Everyone here will be done with their spring break by the end of March! I would rather take your spring break though!! That's right before my birthday! (April 13th!) That would be AMAZING if you went for even a few days though!! I really hope that works out, that would be so fantastic!

I definitely thought AiW was less goth than anticipated too, so I think that helped me like it that much more! I didn't feel like it was too "dark" like everyone said it would be!! I really enjoyed it!! Last night I went to go see Remember Me and it had the Eclipse preview and that got me excited but no where near as excited as I was during the TS3 preview!! I'm so ready for that movie!!

Mel's pic made it my dream in life to stay at the WL during Christmas time! I'm SO excited this dream gets to become a reality!! It's beautiful. I can't wait!

We do have a really late Spring Break, they like to make it the same time as Easter. I hope so too, how exciting would that be! Right now I'm just trying to get my mom to let my go to WDW for my 16th birthday and to bring a friend:-) It's not for two more years, but I decided I should start trying now! Since my bday will be on the Monday for Martin L. King day (January 16th) I'll have that day off, so I thought it would be cool to go down for the whole weekend!

I totally agree! I really want to stay at the WL during Christmas, just because of her pics:goodvibes

So basically...DISNEY WORLD IS STILL ON FOR AUGUST!! :woohoo: The only difference is that we are moving it up a week because of their school. I'm also 98% sure its just going to be Landon, Dustin, Stephanie and me because Dillan fails at life. Who doesn't want to go to Disney World, seriously? I just don't get it. So I haven't officially moved the dates up yet. I tried to call the other day and there was a half hour wait, which I wasn't going to do, so I have to try again today! But YAY! The new dates are August 3rd to the 10th! I'm so excited!!

Another great thing happened over the weekend...I got an invitation from Lauren to go back in December and stay in the WILDERNESS LODGE!! Um so yes, Disney at CHRISTMAS at the WL is so happening! I'm beyond excited to now say I have TWO Disney trips I am looking forward to!! :woohoo:

How was everyone's weekend? Did anyone do anything really exciting? I played some laser tag, went swimming a little, had some leadership training for the youth group, and pretty much just had a great time!! Landon had tons of fun too. He's getting so big, I really just can't believe it!! We had TONS of sunshine over the weekend, so Stephanie and I were actually out tanning on Saturday and Landon ran around playing with her dog. It was the cutest thing ever. Then all the sunshine disappeared and it was freezing on Sunday. Thats the thing I hate about Colorado. It should NOT be tanning weather one day and then light snow the next!! The snow just needs to be done with by now!!

I hope things are good with everyone!!

thats so exciting that you got a second trip in the works:) how exciting!! im so jealous that you had a lot of sunshine!! we are getting a little sun in PA but not too much. It sounds like to had a very exciting weekend:) I have not played Laser tag in a very very long time!! I hope that your friend Dillian comes around to go on the disney trip:) I am glad you got your dates situationed:) oh By the way-- i started my PTR for my Sept trip:) Can't wait to hear more about both of your trips!! how exciting!!:banana:

Kimmmmmaaaayyyy! <3

I showed Jake a video on YouTube tonight of the Hoop De Doo. He LOVED it! :love: I'm so excited we're going to be doing that! YAAAAYY!

Have you decided if you're going to move your dates up for the summer trip yet?

Um...so now you've got the wheels in my head turning. Going a week or so earlier would definitely be possible and then we could do something!! Hmmm...I'm going to have to look into that. I still haven't talked to Disney to move the dates. So now I can definitely look into this. I'll get back to you on that! :goodvibes

Let me know how you like Alice!!

I can just imagine how excited you are for December because I remember how I felt before our Christmas trip! Ahhhh I'm so excited you're going to try to move up your trip!!! Even if we just overlap by a few days we can definitely meet up a few times! Unfortnately Alice didn't happen tonight but we're going on Thursday so I'll let you know! :)

Lauren, I want to soooooo bad!!

Well I hope you guys have a good day! I'm going to go look into moving my trip up another week so I can see if I can be there at the same time as tinkgurl and xoktenox![/COLOR][/FONT]

Yayyyyy!! :banana: I'm going to PM you my cell # Kimmy so you can text me :) lol

See Kristen! December is calling your name.... KRISSSSTEEEENNNN! :rolleyes1

It's TOTALLYYYYYYYYYYY calling my name...but is it calling Chris' name? :rotfl:

It's TOTALLYYYYYYYYYYY calling my name...but is it calling Chris' name? :rotfl:

We could so make this a GIRLS trip! (Of course Jake & Landon would be there, but you know what I mean!) How fun would that be?!?!

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT! I'm going to keep bugging you about it! LOL. ;)

So basically...DISNEY WORLD IS STILL ON FOR AUGUST!! :woohoo: The only difference is that we are moving it up a week because of their school. I'm also 98% sure its just going to be Landon, Dustin, Stephanie and me because Dillan fails at life. Who doesn't want to go to Disney World, seriously? I just don't get it. So I haven't officially moved the dates up yet. I tried to call the other day and there was a half hour wait, which I wasn't going to do, so I have to try again today! But YAY! The new dates are August 3rd to the 10th! I'm so excited!!

How was everyone's weekend? Did anyone do anything really exciting? I played some laser tag, went swimming a little, had some leadership training for the youth group, and pretty much just had a great time!! Landon had tons of fun too. He's getting so big, I really just can't believe it!! We had TONS of sunshine over the weekend, so Stephanie and I were actually out tanning on Saturday and Landon ran around playing with her dog. It was the cutest thing ever. Then all the sunshine disappeared and it was freezing on Sunday. Thats the thing I hate about Colorado. It should NOT be tanning weather one day and then light snow the next!! The snow just needs to be done with by now!!

I hope things are good with everyone!!

Christmas in Disney is so nice, they decorate EVERYTHING, and of course it all looks fantastic. I would definitely suggest packing warm clothes...I had myself convinced that although it was December, it was FLORIDA. So why would I get cold? ppffhahahaha I ended up having to do laundry while we were there because i packed like one or two pairs of jeans and the rest skirts/shorts. There was one afternoon I did wear shorts, but it was still chilly. It was great weather with Conner though because I just made sure he always had a sweatshirt or jacket, there was no worrying about dehydration and sweating to death lol It will definitely be an interesting change when we go in October this year.
If you have some extra time on your hands, you should check out each of the deluxe resorts, they have huge gingerbread houses among all of their other awesome decorations. Mickeys very merry xmas party is great too, I dont think it tops their Halloween parade, but they give out hot chocolate and cookies all night/stay open late. You can also get xmas decorations personalized in the Magic Kingdom. Have fun!!! you;ll love it!

disney_dec_05.1134921180.wdw1205_064.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

Only a little over 8 months!!

Oh my goodness!! What amazing news! :dance3: I can't believe you're going twice in one year--and just a few months apart!!! That's so incredible. :yay: You're going to have a fantastic time. Too bad Dillan doesn't want to go--party pooper. But the rest of you will have a great trip. And woo-hoo for going with lauren_elizabeth too! Yall will absolutely LOVE renting points. It's the greatest. I can't wait to hear all about your trips!

I just got finished reading your trip report from when you went in September. My family and I were there some of the same days as you were and it just so happens that we were eating at Tusker House at the same time and you have my daughter in the picture of your mom with Mickey!!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw her!! Its so awesome to think about how small of a world it really is!! BTW we are going back in August also this year and will be there from the 11th - 21st. It was great reading your trip report - you are a very entertaining writer and your son is TOOOOO CUTE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter