I Did It

Is this still being good? I got sidetracked so much while trying to catch up to the posts I forgot what this was about. So many unrelated innuendos about innocent things, of course, that I had to read every one of them. :-)

Don't say "innuendo"
For some unknown
shrug.gif
reason it gets Rick all "riled up".

Morning All!

Wally..My husband laughed so hard at your little dancing man....

now..enough with the compliments....
Get back to work ...and make ME laugh!~

This thread is the high point of my day... Honestly, I laugh myself silly. The Dancing babies, the chicken dance, and a butterfly, it has it all including, of course, a few innuendos thrown in for good measure. :dance3:

But we're still celebrating that fact that Rosie went the whole day, when this first started, without using any "bad" innuendos, right? Or did I miss something...yet again.

But we're still celebrating that fact that Rosie went the whole day, when this first started, without using any "bad" innuendos, right? Or did I miss something...yet again.

No, you're right..it was a whole day. I think I actually went 3 or 4 days....but that's only because I was robbed AND fell down the stairs. Looks like that's the only way to keep me down!!!!:eek:

No, you're right..it was a whole day. I think I actually went 3 or 4 days....but that's only because I was robbed AND fell down the stairs. Looks like that's the only way to keep me down!!!!:eek:

No you cant keep a good.... awww never mind.:rotfl2:

Yeah, we better not finish that. Sorry again to hear of your luck lately Rosie, hopefully things are looking up, at least at a 45 degree angle. Cause you know, a 90 degree angle is hard to keep you head aligned for, unless you're looking up at the Eiffel Tower or Leaning Tower. Wow! I started this post so good, then the ADD REALLY REALLY kicked in...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter