I Did It

Yes I have....don't push me: a Mama fooled is NOT a happy Mama! Besides..I'm the one who could really use a little sympathy!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1850362

(And to top it all off I broke my big toe yesterday!!!!)

OMG! Rosie! That sucks!

AND your broke your toe!

Here's hoping things get better for you! :goodvibes

Definitely sending happy thoughts and pixie dust your way!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1850362

(And to top it all off I broke my big toe yesterday!!!!)

Sorry you hurt your big piggy.
Hope this little dance cheers you up...
dancenaked.gif
dancenaked.gif
dancenaked.gif

Feel better?

Suck it up woman its only 1 toe you got 9 more.
Just kidding!

I know how you feel i break mine all the time. Just last week i took out the piggy that stayed home...

Suck it up woman its only 1 toe you got 9 more.
Just kidding!

I know how you feel i break mine all the time. Just last week i took out the piggy that stayed home...

OMG!

It's an epidemic! :eek:

Ok...now we know..the grim reaper is out for toesies...

Beware!

Ouch! Rosie how did you mannage to do that?

I've broken my baby toe so many times I've lost track! My doc yells at me all the time for not wearing shoes around the house!

As I told Rob...I broke it running up the stairs in my haste to make the nice policeman a copy of the forged check.....I must have looked like a crazy person....
not one word....I'm warning you

I've broken my baby toe so many times I've lost track! My doc yells at me all the time for not wearing shoes around the house!

You mean instead of your usual choice in foot wear...
pz-ce708ta1.jpg

You can image the things I'm in danger of breaking when I go around the house

You mean instead of your usual choice in foot wear...
pz-ce708ta1.jpg

Watch out Wally! I have a mod on speed dial who happens to be in Boston today! I can have her in the South End in less then 10 minutes!:eek:

As I told Rob...I broke it running up the stairs in my haste to make the nice policeman a copy of the forged check.....I must have looked like a crazy person....
not one word....I'm warning you

Oh poor Rosie.
Nice Kitty Pink Nurse could help.
paging-nurse-hypnokitty.gif

She's got something in the IV drip that'll make it all go away. ::yes::

Oh poor Rosie.
Nice Kitty Pink Nurse could help.
paging-nurse-hypnokitty.gif

She's got something in the IV drip that'll make it all go away. ::yes::

Ok..I have a good story. I was having a lump removed from my neck (ick)...local anesthetic. I have to squeeze my eyes shut and wear my headphones because I am sooo squeemish..I'd already had to stop the doc once to puke....anyhow..I reach out my hand to grab for my husbands hand when I grab hold of soft flesh..it doesn't feel right so I open my eyes and take a peek: You guessed it..I had the nurses breast in my hand..and bless her soul she didn't even flinch.

I go back at least once a month....:)

Watch out Wally! I have a mod on speed dial who happens to be in Boston today! I can have her in the South End in less then 10 minutes!:eek:

Just sayn' your gams are glorious!
Touchy.
Are we hungover? ;)

Not so much of a hangover, more like diabetic shock! I swear everything in that park is some sort of frozen alcohol infused snow cone type of concoction!

I should have stuck to beer!:drinking1

Ok..I have a good story. I was having a lump removed from my neck (ick)...local anesthetic. I have to squeeze my eyes shut and wear my headphones because I am sooo squeemish..I'd already had to stop the doc once to puke....anyhow..I reach out my hand to grab for my husbands hand when I grab hold of soft flesh..it doesn't feel right so I open my eyes and take a peek: You guessed it..I had the nurses breast in my hand..and bless her soul she didn't even flinch.

:scared1: :eek: :faint:

I'm ...I'm... I'm .... stupefied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter