I Did It

Ok..I have a good story. I was having a lump removed from my neck (ick)...local anesthetic. I have to squeeze my eyes shut and wear my headphones because I am sooo squeemish..I'd already had to stop the doc once to puke....anyhow..I reach out my hand to grab for my husbands hand when I grab hold of soft flesh..it doesn't feel right so I open my eyes and take a peek: You guessed it..I had the nurses breast in my hand..and bless her soul she didn't even flinch.

I go back at least once a month....:)

:rotfl2: :lmao:

It was so funny because she was so non-plussed. She didn't swat my hand away or try to move..she just let it rest there!
My husband was on the other side totally unawares..

Only me...I swear sometimes I feel like Lucy (Ricardo..as if I needed to add that)

I swear sometimes I feel like Lucy (Ricardo..as if I needed to add that)

You did need to add it.

Otherwise we might have thought "in the Sky with Diamonds" ;)

Vetavitavegamin!
;)

You mean Vitameatavagamin?

ea85458687fc4078.jpg

You mean Vitameatavagamin?

ea85458687fc4078.jpg

Well I guess I do. :mad:
Couldn't just - let it go - could you?
Just let me have my little moment.
You're staring to remind me of my highschool freshman english teacher ...
Edna May Littlefield.

Anyway - mine's better - more alliteration.

Well I guess I do. :mad:
Couldn't just - let it go - could you?

Nope. Couldn't just let it go.

Not after this.

chickcup.jpg

You've just begun to suffer for this one.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Nope. Couldn't just let it go.

Not after this.

chickcup.jpg

You've just begun to suffer for this one.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Just Where is that from??? It's adorable!!

Why - Thank you!
I created this cutom piece of art for a friend.
ART!
But Miss Crybaby does not appreciate it. :mad:

I pm'd my nearest and dearest with my myspace link.
Feel free to tell my how cute my hubby is. :lovestruc

If you go over to the commitment ceremony planning thread, I posted all of the pictures of Scott and Me wearing the groom ears to Gay Day at the Magic Kingdom.

Then the Mad Photoshopist got his mits on one, and taunted me with the dreaded CHICKEN DANCE! :lmao:

Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa!
Gee - What a Crybaby!
cry_baby.jpg

Wally, I literally laughed out loud when I saw it. My boss called from the next office to ask what was so funny. :rotfl:

But you're still evil. :stir:

Besides, you would have been VERY disappointed if I hadn't given you any reaction at all. ::yes::

Wally, I literally laughed out loud when I saw it. My boss called from the next office to ask what was so funny. :rotfl:

But you're still evil. :stir:

Besides, you would have been VERY disappointed if I hadn't given you any reaction at all. ::yes::

But it should be more like-
"look at that! = Wow, I never thought of it that way! - By god, we do need to have the chicken dance in our special day!

That's how and reasonable, rotational person would react. ::yes::

But it should be more like-
"look at that! = Wow, I never thought of it that way! - By god, we do need to have the chicken dance in our special day!

That's how and reasonable, rotational person would react. ::yes::

What EVER gave you the impression that I'm a reasonable rotational person? :rotfl:

Or that you'd be able to know one if you saw one? :lmao:

Is this still being good? I got sidetracked so much while trying to catch up to the posts I forgot what this was about. So many unrelated innuendos about innocent things, of course, that I had to read every one of them. :-)

Is this still being good? I got sidetracked so much while trying to catch up to the posts I forgot what this was about. So many unrelated innuendos about innocent things, of course, that I had to read every one of them. :-)

Ya gotta love the thread hijaking that happens on this board.

It's been elevated to an artform. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter