• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got my Disney fix today by......

Missytara

I'm all ears!
I got my Disney fix today by going downstairs to the vending machine, got a rice crispie treat, brought it back to my desk, and trimmed it down to a mickey head......

Seriously, I cannot believe I did it......:lmao:

i laughed out loud when i read that!

I got my disney fix today by buying toy story on blu ray and watching it with my boys!

I got my Disney fix today by going downstairs to the vending machine, got a rice crispie treat, brought it back to my desk, and trimmed it down to a mickey head......

That's hilarious!

i laughed out loud when i read that!

I got my disney fix today by buying toy story on blu ray and watching it with my boys!

I also got my Disney fix today by buying a disney movie, the Princess tales for DD's Easter basket.

Also, I get my Disney fix most days by looking at the boards.

I think that is awsome! :thumbsup2

I get my fix by coming on the boards and every night before my girls go to bed we pull up youtube videos of Disney!

HAHA that's pretty funny. Was it as good as the real thing though?

I [would usually say I] got my Disney fix today by using my resort refilable mug at Starbucks. Really brightens up a morning. But, being Easter break, no need for Starbucks. So today I changed my facebook default to a Disney photo.

Haha, thats cute!!

Awesome!!

Today, I got my Disney fix by DISing for the last 3 hours (while still at work!), obsessing over my ADRs (which I can't make until 4/22), and uploading a pic from our last trip to my Facebook page!

That's so cute! I'll have to mold myself a rice krispie mickey head.

I got my Disney fix today by listening to my Disney Parks CD while on the way to class this evening and continuing to listen on the way home. :cool1:

HAHA that's pretty funny. Was it as good as the real thing though?

I [would usually say I] got my Disney fix today by using my resort refilable mug at Starbucks. Really brightens up a morning. But, being Easter break, no need for Starbucks. So today I changed my facebook default to a Disney photo.

Never as good as being there.... and it didn't have the chocolate on it!

I got my disney fix yesterday, later in the day, by ordering the "Alice in Wonderland" video.

Today, I opened up my e-mails and it has been shipped!!!

With a three day weekend, I will get to watch it for sure.

We have a local chocolate shop that sells chocolate-dipped rice krispie treats. I had one last week, closing my eyes so I could pretend it was Mickey-shaped. I didn't think to cut it down myself. Darn, now I'll have to go back tomorrow & buy another one. :rolleyes1

LOL!!!! You should have taken a pic of it!

I got my Disney fix today by watching the Vacation Planning Video for the umpteenth time! :)

Best. Fix. Ever!

now I want one!

I got my disney fix today by spending hours trying to figure out how to convince my DH to go to disney in may!

Besides the fact that I'm here on the boards right now... ;) I got my Disney fix today when I found a Nemo popcorn bucket and a Princess dress/tutu for my daughter at a garage sale... the best $1.50 I spent today! :goodvibes

Love it!!!

I got my fix by spending a large portion of my day today on the boards...I'm a teacher and it's the 1st day of Spring Break! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter