• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got my Disney fix today by......

I got my Disney fix today by surfing Disney recipes for ideas for Easter Brunch. Settled on Strawberry soup from 1900 Park Fare.

MMMMMMMM....it'll help keep me tied over until my trip in MAY!!

We went to the zoo where I spouted off trivia about Animal Kingdom to my husband and pointed out to our 8 month old what animals we would see at WDW.

Not even close to the same thing... but if I closed my eyes I can pretend.

And yes, I know AK is not a zoo.

I got my fix today by making my kids Mickey pancakes for breakfast. Then I had DH show the kids and cut them up while I finished cooking our meal. When DH took the food into the kids (3 and 1), DS(3) said, "Daddy, why'd you cut up Mickey?"

All my hubby could say was, "I cut Mickey." He looked so sad!

Luv it!

My daughter made a red Easter egg with a Mickey on front and a countdown to our trip on back.

I too, get my fix on here and Youtube. I even watch Orlando Airport cause for me thats when it starts lol!

I get my Disney fix every day by using the soap and shampoo I squandered from my room on the last trip. Alas...........it only lasts so long :rotfl2:

I got my disney fix by receiving my Magical Express tags in the mail!!!!!

10 days and counting until I leave for WDW for 16 nights :)

besides hanging out on the dis, i've been listening to disney cd's everytime i drive anywhere-the little mermaid (broadway version), Finding Nemo the Musical CD, Beauty and the Beast (broadway version), Fantasmic CD, Morroco CD, and Illuminations CD are my most recent music fixes-one per week since we booked lol:rolleyes1

I get my fix by DIS boards everyday...Talking obsessively about our next trip everyday (not till Thanksgiving) lol...Making my disney hope chest and collecting all the change out of my purse weekly to put in the jar for extra spending money :) And seeing commercials that have WDW in them!! I love love love WDW!!:wizard:

I'm geting my fix by drinking my coffee from my travel mug we got at one of the parks - and this weekend, we had popcorn using the popcorn buckets!!

Yesterday, we were talking about our inside jokes and old memories we got from our previous disney trips. It was the best easter ever, IMO. We were all cracking up.

And this morning I used some disney shower gel that we stole from the Yacht Club :thumbsup2 Just the smell of it made me feel like I was in disney.

DD is watching a Sing Along Songs from DL right now. They are singing "I'm Walking Right Down the Middle of Main St. USA."

I love listening to Disney music for my fix.

went on disney dot com to re price my trip that I already have booked cause I was bored :lmao:

I got my Disney fix today by going downstairs to the vending machine, got a rice crispie treat, brought it back to my desk, and trimmed it down to a mickey head......

Seriously, I cannot believe I did it......:lmao:

LOL...we bought the Mickey egg molders when we were there last year. We now use them to make our own crispy treats...complete with dipping, mickey sprinkles and a stick!

I got my Disney fix by dancing and listening to the Spectromagic Soundtrack. Put a sparkle in my day :tinker:

went on disney dot com to re price my trip that I already have booked cause I was bored :lmao:

Been there, done that - a few times.

Seriously, I am working on my quarterly budget report and it may be time to go downstairs and get another rice crispie treat..... ugh.:headache:

Been there, done that - a few times.

Seriously, I am working on my quarterly budget report and it may be time to go downstairs and get another rice crispie treat..... ugh.:headache:

I do it a few times a week with different options or different hotels added. Then if I get really desperate I will go "book" ADRs even though I am way more than 180 says out! LOL:lmao:

I got my Disney fix by dancing and listening to the Spectromagic Soundtrack. Put a sparkle in my day :tinker:

My favorite fix too:banana::banana::banana::banana: Well maybe not the dancing;) My kids pretned to not like it, but I know secretly they do.

My fix today was provided by a radio show playing Off Kilter because of the bagpipes on American Idol last night. Thanks Rick and Bubba:)

spending countless hours on here and telling DS all about Disney. He is only 14 months old so he doesn't tell me he's heard enough about our trip that is months away :rolleyes1

spending countless hours on here and telling DS all about Disney. He is only 14 months old so he doesn't tell me he's heard enough about our trip that is months away :rolleyes1

Or roll his eyes at you.......

OMG, I have dinner with my parents once a week and I just have to say, "So I was on the disboards today...." and I get the serious eye roll.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter