• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got my Disney fix today by......

It is early in the day so I'll share my fix from yesterday- making Mickey cupcakes for my nephew's birthday party. Today I'll get my fix by giving everyone who's going on the June trip their Disney binders :dance3:

I get my Disney fix every day by spending time on disboards with all of my fellow Disney addicts. Outside of this place people just think I'm insane.:confused3 I think they are insane for not being a fellow fan with us. :)

I get my Disney fix every day by spending time on disboards with all of my fellow Disney addicts. Outside of this place people just think I'm insane.:confused3 I think they are insane for not being a fellow fan with us. :)

This sounds so much like me!!! I am here anywhere from 3 to 7 times a day!:love: Everyone thinks I am nuts too!!!:confused3:rotfl2:

I actually got my Disney fix yesterday. The Roseanne episodes "We're Going to Disney World" and "Disney World War" were on Oxygen.

I actually got my Disney fix yesterday. The Roseanne episodes "We're Going to Disney World" and "Disney World War" were on Oxygen.

I always stop on Roseanne and Full House on U-verse to see if they're at WDW. Can't believe I missed it!!!

I got my fix today by ...watching "What you get for the money: Walt Disney World Resort" on my DVR followed by "Samantha Browns Disney Faves"!

I got my Disney fix today by watching the slideshow on my laptop of our last 5 Disney trips!

Got my fix yesterday by watching the new promotional 2010 DVD. 7 more months to go OH BOY IS IT SO FAR AWAY YET!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter