I got my wii

yay i just got my wii and wii sports with it (a day early)

I am still waiting for zelda and my otehr control though

it is awesome

DarthJordan said:
Bug, you just HAD to make it all buggy didn't you... :sad2:

You are definitely... DEFINITELY going down in SSBB!!! XD
I really wanted it too, tons of hype for a game that doesn't sound too great. Maybe they'll make like a version 2 with the bugs fixed and stuff...?

Congrats on your Wii!

Some day I'll get a Wii, and when I do...

SSBB
TP
and whatever else looks groovy when I get one. Maybe ExciteTruck.

does anybody know anything about the friend code for the mii chanel

because if they do and can tell me how to get my code we can play games together between our WIIs

I'm probably not getting ET (No not E.T., Excite Truck :rotfl2: ) until they release that steering wheel thing. The remote clips into it for easier steering. :cool1:

DarthJordan said:
I'm probably not getting ET (No not E.T., Excite Truck :rotfl2: ) until they release that steering wheel thing. The remote clips into it for easier steering. :cool1:
they did already

DarthJordan said:

the steering wheel has been released...it is included with the games

I know I have seen it and almost bought one game with it in it.

Gamestop is mistaken.

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&product_id=230002

so is GT Pro also with the wheel.

you do not want to buy this by itself since it comes with a few of the racing games.

is excite a truck a WI-FI game that you can play against other people or is it just for whoever is at the system.

Because when a WI-FI game comes out we should have a party and play against each other.

I know we can do that when animal crossing comes out.

Anybody interested in the idea?

Alpha

this is the IGN report for Excite Truck

Published by: Nintendo

Developed by: Monster Games, Inc.

Genre: Racing
Number of Players: 1-2
Release Date:
US: November 19, 2006
Japan: January 31, 2007

ESRB Content Descriptors: Mild Violence

Features: Dolby Pro Logic II

LIST OF WiFi Games for the Wii

Animal Crossing
Batallion Wars
Forever Blue
Mario Strikers
Metroid Prime 3
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Maleficent2 said:

Release Date:
Japan: January 31, 2007

Animal Crossing
Batallion Wars
Forever Blue
Mario Strikers
Metroid Prime 3

Coolness! Another AC! :cool1:

And MP3 is Wifi.... ooooooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... :thumbsup2

November 12, 2006

Animal Crossing Wii

Animal Crossing Wii is a video game for the Wii console currently in development by Nintendo EAD. Little information about the game is known at this point and time.

In a recent interview Katsuya Eguchi, the man in charge of the development of Animal Crossing (Wii), stated that “someone could send a letter from their cellphone or from an email address on a PC to the Wii, and then the player living in the town in Animal Crossing could receive that letter…”

In an IGN interview, Katsuya Eguchi discussed how his team is exploring potential ways to take advantage of the WiiConnect24 feature, such as allowing friends to visit your town or leave messages while the machine is in standby mode.

On September 26, 2006, Satoru Iwata commented on the Wii’s message board system, saying:

“For example, if you’re playing Animal Crossing, a message like ‘Concert next Saturday in town’ will automatically be posted on the Message Board. The user doesn’t even have to be playing the game.”

In an interview, Katsuya Eguchi, the creator of Animal Crossing, discussed user designed furniture in the game:

“I think it’s a great idea. Of course, if you made your own furniture, you’d want to share it with others, to be able to give and receive hand-made stuff. Otherwise why would you make it? To be able to do that, you have to build in some place to keep that in the memory. The save data would be pretty huge, then. That’s a challenge I’d like to face, though.”

Also, in the December issue of Nintendo Power, a letter from Tom Nook is shown. A picture of the main character was also shown fishing in Issue 210 of Nintendo Power. The picture shows odd trees that were not used in other Animal Crossing games. The screen shot had a message on it: “Catch it!” This is most likely part of an Animal Crossing-themed microgame from the soon to be released Wii game, WarioWare: Smooth Moves.

According to IGN, the game had been confirmed for a Japanese release.

yea i can't wait for AC

I also can't wait until all the games come out.

All the games look awesome.

On the GC i didn't like all the games, but all the wii games look awesome

Edit: i figured out how to get friend codes and i got mine if anybody wants to trade codes and be friends on wii plz PM me

Omg don't forget mario galexy it will also be awesome omg awesome when I get a wii im getting smash bros right away because im stuck playing melee right away and this is going to be online awesome

jasonpwns said:
Omg don't forget mario galexy it will also be awesome omg awesome when I get a wii im getting smash bros right away because im stuck playing melee right away and this is going to be online awesome
sorry to disapoint you

but if you get a wii anytime before june you can't get the new Super smash bros.

Hey folks!

For those of you that actually suceeded in getting it (I didn't even try on Sunday :rotfl2: ), can you give me a blow-by-blow of how the Wii is running for you?

Like, does the remote+sensor really work? Have any of you run into any problems?

Maleficent2 said:

Release Date:
Japan: JANUARY 31 2007

Animal Crossing
Batallion Wars
Forever Blue
Mario Strikers
Metroid Prime 3

Is this like the first time we get something before japan does!! check the date.

Congrats! The Wii comes out Decemebr 8th here. My parents have said no to getting one (they said that about the GC too; guess what I got for my birthday that year? :rolleyes: ) so I said "If your secretly getting one, order it now if not then whatever.." :lmao:

I can't wait to play you guys over the net! It will be like the wifi except I'll actually be there to do it!!!

Alphawazup said:
sorry to disapoint you

but if you get a wii anytime before june you can't get the new Super smash bros.
Huh? o_O So you are saying that any Wii bought before that game is out will be unable to play it once it is out? Okaaaaaay...

Shaymojack said:
Huh? o_O So you are saying that any Wii bought before that game is out will be unable to play it once it is out? Okaaaaaay...
no,

you siad that you would get it right away

I am just saying that you won't be able to get it right away if it is not out

Pirate-Emery said:
Hey folks!

For those of you that actually suceeded in getting it (I didn't even try on Sunday ), can you give me a blow-by-blow of how the Wii is running for you?

Like, does the remote+sensor really work? Have any of you run into any problems?

yea the senser really works.
Wii sports is better then i thought it would be (still not the best but...)
Twilight princess is amazing (just played for 2 hours. now my brother is playing it.)
The memory card is a SD camera card (i was surprised at that)

any other questions, just ask

Alphawazup

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter