I got my wii

Alphawazup said:
yae zelda is amazing i played it for only 23 hours so far.

Also the wii has Metroid which are preaty cool shooters
23 hours? In one day? I know you didn't (hopfully). Well I played halo 2 for 2 days in a row no sleeply for me. I looked like this :surfweb:.

how would 23 hours be a surprise then
lol

no i played 23 hours over a 4 day period.

I would have played more but i had to share it with my brother and i traveled 3 places for 3 different thanksgivings so i couldn't play then either

Alphawazup

Alphawazup said:
how would 23 hours be a surprise then
lol

no i played 23 hours over a 4 day period.

I would have played more but i had to share it with my brother and i traveled 3 places for 3 different thanksgivings so i couldn't play then either

Alphawazup
ya my brother would want to play too, and it would be a surprise beacuse your not me :cool1:.

yo yo 700 said:
ya my brother would want to play too, and it would be a surprise beacuse your not me :cool1:.

your right i am not you

That is why i have a Wii

and you have a xbox

Don't forget Call of Duty 3... That's an incredible game from what I've heard.

But it is for other systems, so you're not really missing out on anything. :)

yo yo 700 said:
Is that the only one not very good I hear (I like teh zelda though). Zelda 5/5 on x-play must be good hard to impress those guys.
can i have link about them saying that i mean a clip link

I got my wii yesterday in the mail by using ebay. I'm playing zelda right now, well not right now but I was playing it before. It is really cool.

yea, it is awesome.

but buying your wiii on ebay didn't you need to pay alot more then it was worth to get it.

I know i baught mine from Amazon for $250 on the night it came out.

Alphawazup

Princess_Paradise said:
I got my wii yesterday in the mail by using ebay. I'm playing zelda right now, well not right now but I was playing it before. It is really cool.
How much did it cost you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter