• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I know it sounds silly, but do you take pictures of your WDW meals?

Orsba

Earning My Ears
And if so, do you have them posted online? I know some of you must think I have totally lost it :crazy: , but I have seen pictures at www.ourlaughingplace.com of meals they have eaten at WDW (click to the reviews of each restaurant and then the "pictorial review" link). They have been an enormous help to me to decide whether something looks good or not, because reading a description on a menu doesn't always give me a good idea of what a dish is like. It never really occurred to me to take a picture of what I will be eating, but I find myself drawn to these pictures because everything looks so good.

So, any other online WDW meal pictures?

I never have, but then again, I've never had anything that interesting. However, on our honeymoon, we did a combo.. Disney and a cruise.. I did take a picture of an icecream sundae my hubby ordered... it was VERY interesting.. I'll stop there.

I've seen some photos of desserts that people have taken... like that slipper dessert... very cool!

Silly? Not to me! ;)
Yes I have taken a few pictures. One even came in handy when someone here needed a picture of Tonga Toast for a review on his website. :D

We have never taken pictures of our meals but it was interesting looking at that site to see some pictures of the various restaurants and meals.

While we may never take pictures of our meals, seeing them did make me want to try even more places on our upcoming trip.

I think I will next time. All those pictures made me so hungry! :tongue: Looking forward to my trip even more! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

yes, i do take pictures of our meals! (much to the embarassment of both my husband & son...) i don't let them take a bite until i've got the picture taken!

I took a picture of our s'mores dessert at 50's PTC----it was just so fantastic I had to take a pic! And I enjoy looking at the pics at my laughingplace----helps me decide if that's a restaurant I want to try or not.

I would have laughed at this post earlier, until on the Universal Board I asked if anyone could give me a review on the Hawiian Platter at Tchoup Chop. To my amazement, someone replied with a picture. AWESOME!! I thought that was too cool! I've never taken pictured of my food before, but I may this upcoming trip (if nothing else, to taunt my sisters with :smooth: )

Wish I had one of those camera phones, so I could be more discreet!

i took a pic of the cake my dh ordered at artist point for our anniversary. (a nice suprise!) unfortunately i didn't think to take the pic until we had already eaten our slices
Grin-Nod.gif

I've been taking pictures of all our meals since Easter as I'm building a website based on pictoral reviews of restaurants :teeth: I'll get off my butt and get some of the pictures posted tonight if I can. DBf is dragging me to visit a friend in Cocoa.

This is the only picture of food that I have taken at WDW - it was at Fulton's.

fa08c8c1.jpg

I've only ever taken of pic of DS' Mickey shaped pizza in Epcot. That could make for an interesting scrapbook theme. ::yes::

We marvel at the pictures they take on Our Laughing Place. They are just so wonderful. After I saw them I have tried taking some pictures like they do - but they never turn out as good. I get better ones now because I am not afraid to look silly that close to a plate with my camera. But my family wants to run away and hide - that is until we get home. I usually try to get someone in the picture as well for memories. But sometimes = just the food - like at the GF Cafe - we all love the spinach dip and is the first thing we order - so I took a picture last time and during the year I will pull it out. Of course our favorites are pictures of us drinking lapu lapus. But Our Laughing Place has everyone beat. They tell the best stories. I am so glad you started this thread:wave:

I have always taken pictures of my food while I'm on vacation! I can't wait to start at Disney World. I plan on not only taking pictures of the food, but also pictures of the resturants. If you can't be an annoying tourist at WDW where can you be? :teeth:

We have always taken pictures and video of our meals at WDW. I think it's fun to look back on what/where we ate. It also helps if we are planning our next trip and want to remember what places we really liked and what ones we didn't. We don't have any posted online.

People take pictures of everything at WDW. Enjoy:earsboy:

I've taken pictures of the butter at CRT with Cinderella's castle on it.

Also, the Kiddie deserts at Le Cellier. The chocolate "moose" and the smore's. Very well done and creative.

We take photos of all of our WDW meals!!! I also have a LOT of them posted!

If you click on cassworld.ca link below and then go to DisneyWorld Stuff, you will find WDW Dining...which has many photos there!

Then you can also go to the Online Albums link and there is an album of just Disney food!!!

I have tons and tons more but haven't scanned them or posted them, since I already have about 100 or more already on the websites.

I also have more photos of wdw food in our trip reports including the Disney Magic.

Some of the photos are a little small, if you are looking for anything specific that I have I will re-scan for you and make it bigger if you need it! :)

Enjoy!!!

We went to emiril's last trip. and when I pay 250.00 for lunch.
I WANT A PICTURE OF IT! and of course it is pretty and unusual.
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter