• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I know it sounds silly, but do you take pictures of your WDW meals?

Originally posted by CharlesandCamilla
My first wife once took a picture of the butter. In '93 it was a full length Mickey.

I have a picture of the butter at cindy's royal table lunch. It had an imprint of Cinderella's carriage! so cute!

I take pictures of all our food. If there is anything you would like to see, I could probably find a picture.

I am a scrapbooker and I always have pages of food. All of my scrapbooking friends laugh at me because they may have two pages of their ENTIRE Easter holiday and I will have at least two pages of THE FOOD alone. Same with Disney.

To us, the food is part of the celebration!

Maggie

Originally posted by TinkKel
I would have laughed at this post earlier, until on the Universal Board I asked if anyone could give me a review on the Hawiian Platter at Tchoup Chop. To my amazement, someone replied with a picture. AWESOME!! I thought that was too cool! I've never taken pictured of my food before, but I may this upcoming trip (if nothing else, to taunt my sisters with :smooth: )

Wish I had one of those camera phones, so I could be more discreet!

OOOPS. That was me. :o Told you I could probably find a picture of whatever you wanted.

Maggie

I would love to see photos of the menu choices over at POFQ. like the gumbo and seafood stew and jumbalaya. I would also love to see a picture of the ribeye steak meal at Pepper Market everyone raves about, but I personally have never seen. BTW, I am considering these places for our upcoming trip, and the pictures would help DD11 say "Wow" or "eeeewwww".

DH takes pictures every time we go to Vegas. Its fun to look back and see what we ate years ago. I'm sure he will be doing in Disney too!!!:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter