I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is encouraging - I’m planning to do the same thing today and tomorrow!! Are you going to call about the credit decrease or can you do that by SM?

I just SM'd then since the card is already showing in DH's account. In the past - they have been pretty quick on doing this.

Wellllllll darnit

Too late now! Thanks!
Sometimes they have a limited recline*. Other thing to know about exit seats is sometimes they have less cushioning than normal seats. But yay legroom!!

*instead of no recline. SeatGuru is gold for this. Make sure the plane model matches the plane the airline says you’ll be on, searching by flight number isn’t always the most reliable

Last edited:
Sometimes they have a limited recline. Other thing to know about exit seats is sometimes they have less cushioning than normal seats. But yay legroom!!
Holy moly, I am so glad you said this! We had exit row on our London fights, and they were hard as a rock! We were miserable. The flight attendants said that was not true and they were the same as the other seats.

Does anyone have handy the phone number and options to select to check on the status of a Chase application?
(Edited to update - I found the number and got the “within 30 days” notice. Do I call recon?)

And while I’m at it - the reconsideration line number?

I just applied for a CSP as part of the first half of a MDD. If I don’t get approved right away, I need to call recon today, correct??

Last edited:

Does anyone have handy the phone number and options to select to check on the status of a Chase application?

And while I’m at it - the reconsideration line number?

I just applied for a CSP as part of the first half of a MDD. If I don’t get approved right away, I need to call recon today, correct??
You only need to call to get the second card approved the day after your first card. So if you don't want to talk to anyone this time just hold off until it gets approved, unless it doesn't get approved before Friday.

I've only seen it on reddit, but I don't follow tpg on Twitter anymore. Nothing from doc yet.

Amex adding $10/mo uber credit to the gold to replace the airline credit.

Also free uber eats for a year. Unsure which card it's attached to. Saw one had it with their plat but I could only get it to go through using my gold. Just open the uber eats app and it's at the top in the rotating offers thing.

Better than the airline credit but I hope it works the same and gets added like the plat credit. Even if it doesn't just pay with the gold to combine. Seems the other $10 credit is staying as well.

I've only seen it on reddit, but I don't follow tpg on Twitter anymore. Nothing from doc yet.

Also free uber eats for a year. Unsure which card it's attached to. Saw one had it with their plat but I could only get it to go through using my gold. Just open the uber eats app and it's at the top in the rotating offers thing.

Better than the airline credit but I hope it works the same and gets added like the plat credit. Even if it doesn't just pay with the gold to combine. Seems the other $10 credit is staying as well.
I like it. Like the CSR benefit it's nothing earth shattering, but I've made good use of the Grubhub credits. With a Gold for DH and me I'll take $20 worth of food/month :D

Wellllllll darnit

Too late now! Thanks!
not always true. the last row of exit row is reclinable. it depends on the plane type. Most wide body recline as they are doors and not windows. the smaller ones where there are 2, the first 2 rows are not reclineable but the last row is. the upside though, u should get a better legroom.
This is what I was going to say. But I didn't know that on wide-body planes, exit rows recline. Thanks!

This is what I was going to say. But I didn't know that on wide-body planes, exit rows recline. Thanks!

i dont think there is a widebody with window exits. they are all door exits. the upside is extra legroom, the downside is no under seat storage and your screen and table comes out from your armrest. if your a fat person like me, its very uncomfortable.

CFU support question. I think the 5% on groceries thing needs to happen for my house....our grocery budget is exploding right now with how much food our kids eat. But we have 3 different chase logins that lead to our various credit cards/accounts.

DH has a business account (checking and a CIP), dh's CU card with both our names on it and our joint personal checking account [login #1]

I have a CIP [login #2]

Our joint checking account, joint savings account, and my CU card, again with both our names. [login #3]

If I wanted to get the support bonus, who needs to refer from which login? My thought is to refer from login #1 to login #3. But I don't know if the common checking account will screw stuff up.

Thanks for posting. Just went to check my Uber Eats account, and I now get 1 year free Eats Pass with my Platinum card. I’ll take it.

CFU support question. I think the 5% on groceries thing needs to happen for my house....our grocery budget is exploding right now with how much food our kids eat. But we have 3 different chase logins that lead to our various credit cards/accounts.

DH has a business account (checking and a CIP), dh's CU card with both our names on it and our joint personal checking account [login #1]

I have a CIP [login #2]

Our joint checking account, joint savings account, and my CU card, again with both our names. [login #3]

If I wanted to get the support bonus, who needs to refer from which login? My thought is to refer from login #1 to login #3. But I don't know if the common checking account will screw stuff up.
You need to create the support from the card, no need to login to any account.

Go https://www.chase. com/referafriend/catch-all type in the information for the CFU card. If it belongs to your DH you'll use his link, if it belongs to you he'll need to apply for the card. If neither of you have any freedom cards you can get a support link from the DisChurners page.

UberEat Pass available with Platinum, Green and Gold card.
Gold will have $10/month Ubercredit start 2021. $100 airline credit will go away end of 2022(or is it 2021?).

Goes away in 2022. Here's doc's write up.

Also looks like it'll be as uber credits just like the plat which makes it 2 credits to use a month instead of 3 which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter