I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED 100,000 UR BONUS:
Our fave Chase rumor insider on r/churning is back with a DOOZY! This guy was correct on previous rumors including exact details on the recent SW bonus increase.

Chase Sapphire Preferred $4k MSR for 100,000 URs will be available for online application very soon. Also sadly indicating that bonuses will not be matched. There is some commentary about in branch remaining at the lower offer then matching later, but I'm not sure I'd mess around with that personally if the 100k is available online.

Also, in case you're wondering, this reddit user deletes their history so you can't go back and see what they've previously posted, haha. But this is the same person.

Is there a minimum income requirement for this card? I was thinking of having dd apply. She is currently an AU on my Hyatt card but doesn't have any cards solely in her name. I am not sure if I can swing the MSR so I wouldn't be too sad if she doesn't qualify. Actually if she didn't get the card I could maybe apply for the Hyatt card in her name. I could really use some more Hyatt points.

Our fave Chase rumor insider on r/churning is back with a DOOZY! This guy was correct on previous rumors including exact details on the recent SW bonus increase.

Chase Sapphire Preferred $4k MSR for 100,000 URs will be available for online application very soon. Also sadly indicating that bonuses will not be matched. There is some commentary about in branch remaining at the lower offer then matching later, but I'm not sure I'd mess around with that personally if the 100k is available online.

Also, in case you're wondering, this reddit user deletes their history so you can't go back and see what they've previously posted, haha. But this is the same person.

Hmmm..if this is true, I may have to convince DH to let me re-apply for this card for him. I have CSP. He did have but it was closed July 2019. He would qualify for the SUB, right? And I can use my support link? I supported him on the CSP last time.

:sad:

Ask and ye shall receive...

Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card | Chase.com

https://creditcards.chase.com/rewar...Q&jp_aid_a=T_52165&jp_aid_p=chasehome_3/trip2

BEST OFFER EVER!!

We should be able to use AA Admiral club, I think. It's not a BA flight, it's AA metal which doesn't even have First from ORD to LHR.

Yeah ORD is crap for lounges. Both PP are in the international terminal. But there are UA and AA lounges
https://upgradedpoints.com/travel/airports/chicago-ord-airport-lounges/

We were on AA metal using AA points and still got into the "better" BA lounge at LHR. We had time to kill and I figured it was worth checking it out.

Sadly, I can't get into the UA or the AA lounges. :( We are flying J on UA but since it's domestic we don't qualify. :sad2:

Dang. DD got her card less than a week ago (applied a couple of weeks ago I think). Is there any way to ask them to match the SUB? She hasn't even spent the $4k yet. Those 20k points would mean a lot to her.

We were on AA metal using AA points and still got into the "better" BA lounge at LHR. We had time to kill and I figured it was worth checking it out.

Sadly, I can't get into the UA or the AA lounges. :( We are flying J on UA but since it's domestic we don't qualify. :sad2:

Dang. DD got her card less than a week ago (applied a couple of weeks ago I think). Is there any way to ask them to match the SUB? She hasn't even spent the $4k yet. Those 20k points would mean a lot to her.
No, Chase doesn't do that anymore

You guys need to talk me off the ledge lol! We're in the middle of building a house, so I KNOW I'm not supposed to apply for any new cards, but I really want this!
"Building" is the key word... Is your financing already in place? If your financing is not in place don't touch this or any other cards. If your financing is in place go to town, house building is FULL of spending opportunities lol.

Just poking around my chase refer a friend site for the CSP and I keep getting the pop-up that I have another session open already so I can't put in my card info. What do I need to do to get rid of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter