Five days to go.

Ressies made....check!

Airline tickets.....check!

Dog ressies at the kennel....check!

Packed....well, mostly...check!

Numbers programmed into phone...check!

Light timers set.....check!

Wegoshop order placed....check!

Savings transferred to checking.....check!

Camera memory cards cleared and packed....check!

Mail ordered to be held....check!

Printed copies of ADRs, etc...check!

What am I forgetting?? I know there's something! I'm totally excited :cool1: and freaking out :scared1: at the same time, hard to explain. :confused:

Our first real vacation as a couple, I want so badly for it to be as perfect as possible! I'm sure I'm totally over reacting but this is a huge investment for us and we really need a good vacation.

Any last minute tips/advice? Thanks so much for letting me vent, I truly mean that. The DIS boards have been great :thumbsup2 in helping plan this trip, in particular this board :grouphug: . Thank you all so much and here goes nothing..... :eek:

Hope you have a great time! :cool1:

The weather has been great lately!

Now you're making me feel like I should be doing something ... I leave next Saturday and I haven't even thought about what clothes I'm taking!

As for advice - have fun and try to relax. I think so many people try to rush and get everything in that they miss all the amazing details and get stressed.

Don't forget to relax and have a great time together:thumbsup2 Okay, a couple of actaul possiblities (things I tend to forget): sunscreen and small bills to tip porters, Magical Express driver, etc.
LUCKY YOU going in only 5 days. It is DIsney so it almost certainly will be good;)

What am I forgetting?? I know there's something! I'm totally excited :cool1: and freaking out :scared1: at the same time, hard to explain. :confused:

Our first real vacation as a couple, I want so badly for it to be as perfect as possible! I'm sure I'm totally over reacting but this is a huge investment for us and we really need a good vacation.

Any last minute tips/advice? Thanks so much for letting me vent, I truly mean that. The DIS boards have been great :thumbsup2 in helping plan this trip, in particular this board :grouphug: . Thank you all so much and here goes nothing..... :eek:

BREATHE!!! That is what you've got to remember to do. The hard part you've already taken care of now you just have to relax and enjoy. Let the magic happen :wizard: and it will be a great time.

Thanks so much for kind words all.....much appreciated. <Takes a deep breath>

Mike: we are eating at:

1/19 Boatwrights for breakfast after we check in to POR before the parks (probably Epcot this day)

1/20 Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner

1/21 Hoop Dee Doo Review (so stoked about this one)

1/22 Sci Fi Dine In for dinner (I know it'll probably suck, but it looks so darn cool!)

1/23 Boma for dinner

1/24 Biergarten...Steve's top choice, looking forward to it!

1/25 LeCellier for dinner, my top choice, hoping to catch Illuminations afterwards

That's it for TS ressies. Counter service picks on top of the list: the french pastry place, tangerine cafe, flametree, columbia harbor house and sunshine seasons. and a cream cheese pretzel. and pretzel rods at goofy's. and popcorn. and a dole whip. and toasted nuts. and and and.....where's my xanax LOL

Oooh, I am with you on Le Celliar. We had cheese soup (from the Disney cookbook) and pretzles tonight but it doesn't come close to really being there. You are going to have so much fun; good choices all around on the food.

Thanks for that, it totally made me smile!

And a pirin tablet? Why? Are you afraid of my Guatemalan-ness?

Surely the tag fairy sees a quote in this thread for me somewhere....<sigh>

get some tiny stickers and print your cell numbers on them and stick them on your video cam, and cameras, sunglasses, everything lose able...u will thank me when u return:3dglasses :woohoo:

And a pirin tablet? Why? Are you afraid of my Guatemalan-ness?

My Guatemalan-ness, my natural heat. You're afraid I'm too primitive to be on the stage with your little estrogen rockettes, right? :rotfl2:

Le Cellier is nice, but I much prefer their lunch to their dinner.

The french dip they have is heavenly :worship:

OMG.. I love you guys.. you make me laugh everyday..

Have a wonderful time BarleyJack....and you rock with that Guatemalan-ness!!!!!:cool1:

You are going to have a blast!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
We're going to want to hear all about it when you return.

I ended up not needing half the items I packed! But I remembered to bring all the electronic cords and do-dads (camera charger, Ipod dock station, cell phone charger) and I use those often. I was also glad to have candied ginger and sinus meds on hand.

Breathe

You're going to have a fantastic time, (except for your meal at Sci-Fi, pack those Tums :laughing: )

According to the local forecast, your weather should be cool (but not cold)
...in other words, 'just perfect'.

We just got back from the parks last month. Only encountered one rude CM, and the parks are in great shape. (Loved the new and improved HM...)

See ? No need for Xanax ! In fact, you might as well just mail them to me, I'll PM you my addy. :)

Have fun !

Rosiep: thanks so much for your post! You reminded me to pack the cord that connects the camera to the laptop for pic downloads....totally spaced that one off!:sad2:

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words....we really appreciate it!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter