I remember when,

I remember as a kid going with my mom to fuel up the car.
At the gas station they would fill up the tank,wash the windows, check the oil, air in your tires, and the price of gas PER GALLON was less then the price increase of a gallon of gas during the holidays.

I remember when the family usta gather round the TV every time "The Wonderful World of Disney" was on, pixiedust:

I loved what ever Disney show was for that night, but as a kid I'd pray for his cartoons to be shown.

Still love Disney cartoons !:banana:

I remember when the family usta gather round the TV every time "The Wonderful World of Disney" was on, pixiedust:

I loved what ever Disney show was for that night, but as a kid I'd pray for his cartoons to be shown.

Still love Disney cartoons !:banana:

In our home every Sunday night it was: :happytv:
  1. Disney's Wonderful World of Color
  2. The Ed Sullivan Show
  3. Bonanza
  4. Ok, kids, get to bed!

I remember Disney had a big Pickle Barrel at the Fruit Stand in the Magic Kingdom.
You would pick out your own pickle,,and they were some AWESOME pickles to ! We always stopped for a pickle snack when we went by there.

I use to bob for my pickle.
Wonder if that's why they did away with the barrel ?:confused3

I remember when we we decided 31 years ago today, to say "I do's".

I love you , babe.

I remember when we would go to grandma's/pa's house to visit,,they always had three kind of candy,,little soft dinner mints, hard ribbon candy, and those soft sugar coated jellied orange slices.

and they also hadda "bread drawer" that was full of cookies ! :woohoo:

I remember when we were at the Fort last year.

oh how SOOOOOO much I miss the Fort !!!:sad1:

I know that feeling all too well. As it gets closer to my next trip I find myself looking at my pics from the last trip more and more. I need to hit the lottery so I can just move to Disney :rotfl:

I remember last year, we were at a campground close to the Fort. Cheryl & Jeffs, TNBob & Funnelcake Kathy and Denise & I's first day to check in at the Fort.
We were all staying at another campground in the area and were very excited to get to the Fort.
Cheryl called Denise 5:30AM to see when we were headed to the Fort, Denise replied "Race ya'll there" , to which Cheryl replied back,"We are already here, what site do ya want, we'll scout it out for you".:lmao:

That was the most awesomeness time of checking in & gett'n to our sites that I've ever had .:goodvibes

There's nothing like camping with awesome friends like that.

I still remember, sometimes, once inna while, every so often, okay maybe not as often as I usta could, but frequently about uuuhh, uummm, what was I talking about ????

I remember before I was old enough to go to school, we lived onna farm in Ohio,
winter time (when there were snow storms), my older siblings would use binoculars to see if the school bus was at the neighboring farm and if they saw the bus they had to throw on their school clothes.

Binoculars was our source of communication then , we couldn't afford a land line phone, it cost too much.

I remember when we had the Mercury dime, Buffalo nickel, and Indian head penny as part of our currency .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter