I Tried For A John Club....

Madi100

DIS Veteran
John, I tried my hardest to hijack the Bob Club and start a John Club, but I just didn't have any luck. If it weren't you telling Bob to lick the windows, people wouldn't feel sorry for him. But, it just didn't fly. I'm not sure if it's because people hear the name "John Club" and they think they need to be a frequent visitor of restrooms to be a member or what. But, I tried, I really tried.

I would so join a "John Club"! :banana:

His voice is so smooth and soothing and he is witty and has zappy one liners like my hubby!

I'm in!

I would so join a "John Club"! :banana:

His voice is so smooth and soothing and he is witty and has zappy one liners like my hubby!

I'm in!

He's Cute too! :cloud9:

This is just the thing John would love! :rolleyes1 We could be called the

Johnettes

John heads

John, I tried my hardest to hijack the Bob Club and start a John Club, but I just didn't have any luck. If it weren't you telling Bob to lick the windows, people wouldn't feel sorry for him. But, it just didn't fly. I'm not sure if it's because people hear the name "John Club" and they think they need to be a frequent visitor of restrooms to be a member or what. But, I tried, I really tried.

Yeah, I saw the title and thought maybe Spitzer was the club president :lmao:

I tried to form a Will club.......

But there's only room in the club for one.

I think the Dis is a pete fan club in itself we are all here because pete created this great outlet:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter