I Tried For A John Club....

Well, Madi's tag says that she is the President of John's fan club. I guess Kevin will have to be vice-president.

Oh that is so cute!! :lovestruc

Not to sound ungrateful, I just got my tag and I LOVE it but I want one that says Kevin's Best Friend! :love:

You know, I tried a Kevin fan club. That was ignored too. I feel your pain.;)

Just combine them into one.

K.JoBob Club...ok that sounds too much like The Waltons or a bad rap group.

Thanks for the support everyone - but honestly there is no need for fan clubs or special threads about us. I'm sure I speak for everyone on the podcast when I say we love what we do and we're lucky and a little amazed so many are listening.

You guys are great. :banana:

Thanks
John

Thanks for the support everyone - but honestly there is no need for fan clubs or special threads about us. I'm sure I speak for everyone on the podcast when I say we love what we do and we're lucky and a little amazed so many are listening.

Thanks
John

John I LOVE YOU! I broke out the big font! I know you will find this funny.....for your fan club! It goes with last weeks show where they say "what bathroom is John in?" :love: :love:

Johnheads-1.jpg

Thanks
John

Does that mean that I lose my tag :( I know you don't NEED one, but it's still fun. If anyone ever wants to have a Nicole Club, which doesn't sound anywhere as cool as a John Club, I'd feel special.

Thanks
John

I think Bob might disagree with that statement...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love all the podcast crew but know that when John speaks he gives it a lot of thought.
Therefore I'm happy to stand behind Kevin as a John club groupie :)

You realise that John will be freaking out with this thread ;)

You realise that John will be freaking out with this thread ;)

That's exactly what I was thinking! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh and everyone in the JFC should run up and hug John, on the podcast cruise he'll love it! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(can you imagine the look on his face, if that actually happened...:scared1:)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter