I won a Disney Cruise! PTR

Sorry, I haven't had time to read and answer everyone. Been without internet a lot of the month. We leave today, actually in a few minutes. I will take lots of pictures and lots of notes. We are incrediably excited to finally be going. This has been an amazing journey with Disney so far. Thanks for reading and sharing my excitement. We will return in 9 days.

I hope it was everything you dreamt of! I can't wait to hear about it!

We're still waiting.
I hope that your trip lived up to expectations, or did DCL keep you as a permanent guest for the summer??:rotfl:

Great pre-TR. Congrats on winning! Can't wait to hear about your cruise!

YAY, I've been playing the Board game every day!!! We are actually booked for our first cruise in January!

Hope you had a FANTASTIC time on the ship and can't wait to hear all about it!

eyor44 said:
After I hung up the phone, I screamed, I laughed and I cried. Good thing I have worked in the same office for several years and we are more like family than co-workers. They are use to outbursts from me, but this one surprised them. Everyone knows what a Disney addict I am and were very happy at my good fortune.

Now, I have something new to research and obsess about. We have never been on a cruise before. DH and DS have been asking to go for a couple years now, but I was never too sure about it. Give up my Disney time to sit on a boat. Plus, those things are expensive. I didn't know how we could afford one. I had looked at different ones a little bit, thinking maybe we could do one for DS' graduation next year. Now, I was going to be able to give them the ultimate cruise. It still had not sunk in. Back of my mind was still the thought, was this real?

Congrats!!!!!!

This is such a wonderful post! You and your family were blessed with such a wonderful gift! Now we all know things like this can happen to anyone! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Concrats on winning this trip! How did it go? Anything special happen on the cruise as a result of your win?

Have we heard anything from the OP about this trip? I haven't been back to this thread in awhile.

Maybe they are the one family that figured out how to stay on board and not be kicked off and are still cruising LMAO

Do I have this right, the last time the OP posted on this thread was July 20th and she was leaving on this cruise...isn't it really strange she never came back with an update?

I definitely know she's back and had a Magical Cruise, she's probably been extremely busy lately getting back into the fall routine with school starting and all.

I was really looking forward to her cruise review; maybe if we all ask with a pretty please she will find us again?

super mike b said:
Congratulations! You'll be hooked for life! Have fun!

I also won a Disney Cruise! It was the Macy's Mother day pick your cruise sweepstakes! I entered it a bunch of times and I actually won! We chose the Dream for December 19th 2012!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter