• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I won the 25th Anniversary of Epcot prize package!!

I am still diligently learning how to post pictures so I can show you the prizes. (Thank you for your help Astrodrummergirl). But...

but... I am so new that I have to have posted 10 times before I can it seems.

Here, at least, is a picture of the watch. The star at the top of the wand lights up!!

147764watch-thumb.jpg

I hope to have others later.

Here is everything. The LE Figment (beside having a vest that looks like the design of Spaceship Earth, his coat has copies of the old attraction logos!), the LE T shirt, the guide map and button that were distributed that day and a closeup of the watch.

147764DSC01006-thumb.JPG
147764DSC01007a-thumb.jpg
147764DSC01010a-thumb.jpg
147764watch2.jpg

Once again, thank you to the podcast team!!!!

I am the incredibly lucky winner of the Epcot 25th Anniversary prize package. I just received everything today. I want to say more publically what I wrote directly to the podcast team: THANK YOU!!! :yay: I feel so fortunate to win. I love to collect Disney watches (I have 11 right now), so the limited edition watch was a special treat.

Thanks, team!!! :love:

that is great....congratulations on your winning!!!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter