• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I won the 25th Anniversary of Epcot prize package!!

mohrt2

DVC Member since 2000
I am the incredibly lucky winner of the Epcot 25th Anniversary prize package. I just received everything today. I want to say more publically what I wrote directly to the podcast team: THANK YOU!!! :yay: I feel so fortunate to win. I love to collect Disney watches (I have 11 right now), so the limited edition watch was a special treat.

Thanks, team!!! :love:

Wow that is fantastic. Can we see a photo - pretty please :goodvibes

First yes I have to say I'm Jealous but happy for you. :thumbsup2
But secondly I think the podcast team should have broken those items up and made alot more people happy.

I will work on getting pictures up in the next couple of days. (I am not exactly Mr. Technology, so be patient.) The watch, in particular, is VERY cool.
Thanks for all the nice comments. :wave2:

I'm very jealous! (I wanted the Figment plush!) I'm glad you have a special watch to add to your collection! Congratulations!

I am very new to all of this. How do I post photos of my prizes? Any help would be appreciated.

That is awesome Congrats!! Can you post pictures? The Pod team is very wonderful to their listeners!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter