Ice Cream Social

CarolynU

Proud Mum twice over
What and where is the ice cream social that I have read about...........and yes even I have gathered it may have some connection to ice cream LOL ? Thanks Carolyn:D

The ICS happens everyday at the Garden Grill Restaurant, Epcot - 2 sittings I think 3pm and 3.15 (or possibly 3.30) and are limited - even though it is not publicised at all at the restuarant, it is usually always booked up, so definately try and get a PS as soon as you know when you'll be there.

I do recommend it, the Ice Cream Sundaes are big and delicious, plus for a third of the price you get yourself a character meal - Farmer Mickey, Chip & Dale, and Pluto. Great value and YUM!

Penny :)

Ummm thanks for the replies. This looks just the thing to do on a hot sticky August day which is when we will next be there. It seems very reasonable too. Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter