• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If we buy direct, who has access to member benefits?

DVC wouldn't allow it. I have my 20 yo D on contract (19 @ time of purchase) but was not able to include my 16 yo (15 @ time of purchase). They required a copy of our IDs for age verification.

It is actually one of the reasons I haven't added on yet. I want both kids on the deeds but I don't want to deal with the BS of adding names on multiple contracts. I feel like I need to wait to add on until after my 16 yo turns 18 so I will only have 1 deed to modify.... unless I want to have separate memberships... ugh.
If your children are considering school loans, their ownership of DVC will need to be included on the FAFSA. And if they wind up in a terrible relationship, the DVC ownership may become shared with the ex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter