If you could create a ride, what would it be?

shinysparklybubbles

DIS Veteran
If you could come up with any ride for Disney, what would it be???

I'd like a choose your own adventure type! Kind of like the books they had when I was little. Where everyone would start with the same experience and then after a few scenes, you'd have to pick what to do and depending on what you'd pick it would change your adventure (and you'd do this a few times till the end). Probably a logistical nightmare but in my mind it would be so fun! :rolleyes1

I'm a professional photographer and I'm obsessed with digital media and graphics so my ride would, without a doubt, be similar to Soarin' but have a nostalgic Disney theme. I'm all about the history of Walt's visions and aspirations for creating an environment that exhibits the latest and greatest that technology has to offer.... so why not a virtual reality simulation ride (one that is less likely to make people suffer from motion sickness). I know what CGI is capable of accurately rendering, so it would be neat to be able to get an exclusive, never before seen digitally rendered tour of the progress of Walt's vision... beginning with Disneyland and then WDW and how his vision has been carried out by many of the people he loved the most. I would call it "The Legend Lives" or something along those lines.

A Star Wars roller coaster. :goodvibes Not a simulator like Star Tours, an actual indoor roller coaster. Like Space Mountain, but more Star Wars-y.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter