If you could meet anyone on the DIS, who would it be?

al of my friends on the TB:

george(marypops!)
rach(starfire)
kird(stitchgonecrazy)
brit(volleyballqt07)
and the rest of them i dont really no anyone from here

Probably:

Before I go listening 50 names...:
I'd like to meet anyone on my friends list actually. Some of you are so close, or so far, but we're all good friends :)

And then there's always the other DISers who I'm friends with "off the list". Apparently they're more fun. Just joking ;)

From this board?

Oh I know I'm going to miss someone...I always do :blush:

In no particular order:

daviedude (daviedude)
Jellyrolls (TLinden16)
CaptainBrain (CaptainBrain)
PurpleDuck (PurpleDuck)
DarthJordan (DarthJordan)
KrazyLuke (VMK_KrazyLuke)
CapEldano (CapEldano2)
DragonLord11_7
CL_wdwlover (marypops!)
CL_CapeGirl (SeaSpray)
CL_capecad (CapeCad)
Alienoutlawz (AlienNation)
Dudezeke

And I would LOVE to meet everyone I met this past summer. Those Dis/vmk'ers are:

ElectricLime (ElectricLime)
CL_OutOfMyMind (BobRichmond)
OnceUponAStar (OnceUponAStar*)
CL_Patchy (Jazstar87)
CL_AdioSkater (AdioSkater)

Then from other boards:

EeyoreFan#1
PrincessAsh

threeboysmom said:
Actually there a few Dis'ers/VMK'ers that I would be very intrigued to meet, but I'd have to say TigressJewel tops the list!

Hoping to meet her for real this December and give her a real hug instead of a virtual one! :Pinkbounc
Woot!! Thats the plan girly! You know you're top on my list of "want to meet" too! There is so many from here that I couldn't possibly list them all though. So many fun and good people here.

I would actually like to meet AmberDaze. we live close enough @_@ might as well Lol but the other person i would like to meet is........

Cl_BlueReap and i have no idea why

Well the only one I talk to the most is CL_Jazzymine, so I definitely would like to meet her. I have done the whole small talk with a few others here too, so any of you guys would be great to meet. You can never have enough friends!!

I'd probably want to meet CL_FrontierSuzy and CL_PirateSteff. I really enjoy talking to these two in vmk, and would love to get to meet them at Disney sometime

Dudezeke said:
I'd probably want to meet CL_FrontierSuzy and CL_PirateSteff. I really enjoy talking to these two in vmk, and would love to get to meet them at Disney sometime

I would love to meet you as well and nearly had the chance to this past summer...what happened? lol. :grouphug:

Sorry that i missed all you cool people, my family and i ate breakfast at kona cafe and by the time we got there, we missed you. I do have to ask something, did you notice a kd and his dad in vmk central around the time of the meet?

Shaymojack said:
gamebot and DarthJordan. We're all really good friends on VMK and used to play Wi-Fi with our NDS's all the time.
Yeah! Gamebot and Chettersabc. I could always dust darth with the pompoms of his fan club..

:teeth: :lmao:

Dudezeke said:
Sorry that i missed all you cool people, my family and i ate breakfast at kona cafe and by the time we got there, we missed you. I do have to ask something, did you notice a kd and his dad in vmk central around the time of the meet?
Hey, this is FrontierEmma. I was at the meet also, and actually, I did notice a kid and his dad at VMK central lol :rolleyes: . We stayed in VMK Central until about 9:40. If you were in there at any time between 9 and 9:40, we were there. We were gathered in a circle on the left side of the store.

It was too bad you didn't make it :guilty: .

Dudezeke said:

Oh sure....pick a nice meal at Kona Cafe instead of meeting a bunch of strangers at VMK Central...I see how it is... :rolleyes: ;) lol.

Heh, but seriously, we all wish you could have been there!! But I do completely understand how some could not make it! No worries, lol, maybe there will be another time when we are all at WDW! (That is me being optimistic heh.)

Mherb (middymouse)
Snowjinglebells woot

all great friends on vmk

I'd like to meet:

Loves Disney
CaptainBrain (Brain)
EeyoreFan1 (Jessie)
CrazyChik (Hazzi)
poisoned apple (Lissa)

and many others. I doubt many people remember me from VMK. I always forget.

jasonpwns said:
Mherb (middymouse)
Snowjinglebells woot

all great friends on vmk
big grin:)
here is my list:
jasonpwns
ahockeyguy
Devilishdisney (not part of boards but she has been my friend since the third day i started vmk)
amberdaze
cl_piratesteff
shabbat
justmonkeyme
amberdaze
and so many more

Dragonlord11_7 said:
I'd like to meet:

Loves Disney
CaptainBrain (Brain)
EeyoreFan1 (Jessie)
CrazyChik (Hazzi)
poisoned apple (Lissa)

and many others. I doubt many people remember me from VMK. I always forget.

yay! first person and only person to say me on here :teeth: :thumbsup2

milkabum said:
I feel so gloved :) We could have a pink converse shoes meet.. :banana:

Their not pink their magenta.. MAGENTA I TELL YOU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter