If you could meet anyone on the DIS, who would it be?

besides all the friends on my " wall of fame " i'd like to meet those on my list as well. A dis/vmk night in WDW or even DLR would be a wonderful lovely experience. :hug:

ps If you aren't on my wall of fame yet, my goal is to get all my vmk dis friends up there somewhere. I think i may have to resort to albums as no room on the wall left.

Out, Sea, Brain, HeDied, Surferrat, Surfcruiser, Moussedude, Aengus, Alien, CDNMickey, Purpleduck, Dmamie, there are too many to name.

All of you made VMK worth it.

And thanks Brain and Hedied, I am touched

There are so many people I'd love to meet! Everyone is great here!

The first people that came to mind, though, were Caribbound and Saxsoon (who wouldn't want to meet the handsome young man? Can you say, FANCLUB meet!? :lmao: ).

:teeth:

How is the fanclub going for you now. How many members, and let me guess, you are president.;)

I still remember that whole fiasco on the Teen Board. How long ago was that?

I just realized how old this thread is rofl.

MILKABUM!!
Stitchfansjr
kjkcool
antjewel

Any other cool people on the DIS.
I really hope i will eventually be able to go to WDW.
Someone HAS to be going the same time as me.. right? ;)

I live in Canada.. so.. most of my friends on DIS and VMK are american..:(

A fan club meet would ROCK.
Ill bring the posters!!! XD

I would like to meet everyone on my friends list, granted there are a couple who I have no idea how I got on there, but why not meet them too!

It would be really cool to meet.. (These aren't in a specific order of who I want to meet the most)

Shaymojack
Loves Disney (CL_FrontierSuzy)
Purpleduck
ILikeCheez (I think that's how his name is spelt..)
Tigressjewel
Zsert

MILKABUM!!
Stitchfansjr
kjkcool
antjewel

Any other cool people on the DIS.
I really hope i will eventually be able to go to WDW.
Someone HAS to be going the same time as me.. right? ;)

I live in Canada.. so.. most of my friends on DIS and VMK are american..:(

A fan club meet would ROCK.
Ill bring the posters!!! XD
Yup, someone has to. Too bad we're going different times in March. Can you take the week or so off and go to WDW? :p

When I first saw the title of this post, I though it said famous person you'd like to met, :P. I deffiently know who that would be.
But, my VMK famous person I'd like to meet would be Duck. Purpleduck. Also allisondude
And my goal:
Is to make more friends on DIS so my lists expands, and I love making friends.

How is the fanclub going for you now. How many members, and let me guess, you are president.;)

I still remember that whole fiasco on the Teen Board. How long ago was that?

I just realized how old this thread is rofl.

I thought you disappeared forever! :rotfl2: Sadly I have not checked back on the fanclub. You should be more careful when revealing your picture to a pack of hormonal teenage girls ;) Blame no one but yourself!

I WANT TO MEET MY FLOWS.I!!!! :hug:

Wow. Can it be more then one person? If so, I'd LOVE to meet everybody. :) If we had to pick only one, I wouldn't be able to decide because all of you are so great! :thumbsup2

I want to meet you Ghost.i :goodvibes We have so much in common :rolleyes:

And of course you, green! :)

I'd also like to meet one or two others, but not going to say who. ;)

*gasp* I'm "gloved" LOL

I'd like to meet you too, Shadow!

Let's meet at this address: 123 In Our Dreams, New Jersey :) :banana: :cloud9:

I would like to meet many people. But her is the people I would like to meet!

Stitch
Magic
Virtually
Aengus
doanldduck4lifeDUCK
:)

I WANT TO MEET MY FLOWS.I!!!! :hug:

I was trying not to post here just because it seems a little weird to just choose people over others so I choose my whole list(Yes the whole thing even the random people I have no idea how they got there). And be, that includes you! :hug:

hmmm...

i want to meet CL_FrontierSuzy and CL_Adioskater

...oh wait i already did...

uh.... i don't know who i want to meet

I have actually been on a couple of times this week, but I ame in after you sadly. How is band and life going for you.

Right now I am doing some Jazz band on the bari, beginning our concert music, plus Youth Orchestra (outside of school) We are playing the Syphonic Dances by Bernstein (music from Westside Story) for the Orchestra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter