• Eloise

• Elsa

• Eugenie

• Evandne

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liberty Belle

<font color=green>I was going to reply, but I see
which would you choose?

The last one is supposed to say Evadne - it won't let me edit.

Just curious, I have replied to several of these posts and I am assuming you are working your way through the alphabet, is this for a project or are you looking for baby names? Just wondering.

tiggerlover said:
Just curious, I have replied to several of these posts and I am assuming you are working your way through the alphabet, is this for a project or are you looking for baby names? Just wondering.

I was wondering the same thing, is there an actual point to this or are you just curious?

Shelby

CharityLynn said:
My 2 favorite E names aren't on the list(Eden and Ella) but I chose Eve

:) My name is Eden, so I intentionally left it off.

I think we asked this a couple days back and the OP said she just liked baby names.

I picked Elizabeth--It was my aunts middle name and she died in 1998...If i ever have a daughter, i would love for that to be her middle name

tiggerlover said:

I'm just curious, really. I love names - love to play with them. I'm probably done having babies, but it's not a certainty, so it's a bit constructive.

Liberty Belle said:
I'm just curious, really. I love names - love to play with them. I'm probably done having babies, but it's not a certainty, so it's a bit constructive.

Thank you for satisfying my curiosity! Some of the names you have posted are a bit unusual so I really had to know. It is interesting to see what others think.

Liberty Belle said:
:) My name is Eden, so I intentionally left it off.

I absolutely adore your name then :thumbsup2 How was it growing up with your name seeing how it isn't a common name? Obviously my name gave me some hell (money for charity...sigh)

My name wasn't on the list...Elayna...so I picked Elsa! I loved that name after seeing a movie about a lion cub named Elsa. :goodvibes

CharityLynn said:
I absolutely adore your name then :thumbsup2 How was it growing up with your name seeing how it isn't a common name? Obviously my name gave me some hell (money for charity...sigh)

I loved it. I've never met another Eden. When I got to college I heard of another, but I never met her. Now the babies are popping up all over :).

The only two drawbacks when I was little was I couldn't find my name on anything and everyone always thought it was my last name.

Well Elspeth and ELizabeth are varitions of the same name. Actually I would spell it Elisabeth.

Elizabeth. It's dd's middle name. It's also my mom's middle name and was HER grandmother's middle name. I love the way it skips a generation each time. I hope it's dd's granddaughter's middle name, too. :teeth:

The funny thing is--DH is dd's stepdad. After he found out dd's middle name, he burst out laughing. Elizabeth is HIS mom's middle name and also his dd's. :teeth: Bizarre coincidence, huh?

Of all the choices so far, this was by far the easiest yet. I chose Elizabeth, my daughters middle name. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter