Ignore. Just practicing posting pics

kampfirekim

DIS Veteran
005.jpg
[/IMG] Discovery Island 1975

Oh you should know that this thread will have 150 posts by the end of the weekend, with a title like this!!! :lmao:

Discovery Island 1975 I'm the little speck on the boat. :goodvibes
KSCN00052.jpg

The old Teepees and totem pole 1977 (Thats me on the totem pole)
KSCN0006.jpg

The famous Bobcat Bend sign
KSCN0008.jpg

Inside a FW TT...BEFORE there were cabins. Who remembers that! 1977 Dad was really rockin' those plaid pants at the Fort! :lmao:
KSCN0009-2.jpg

Outside a FW TT...Before there were cabins. 1977
KSCN0010.jpg

KFK and boys w/the Munks! 2008
04723d57.jpg

A special thanks to those of you who dropped by to ignore me! LOL!!!!!!

You got it down now KFK! Nice pics. AND, nice plaid pants! :thumbsup2

Coincidentally, my first ever trip to the Fort was 1977.

nobody mentioned peacocks or otters though

I do have a pic of my last peacock sighting in 2004. I'll get it posted soon. I really want a vintage peacock pic to post. (Try saying that really fast.) :laughing: I've never seen the otters. I'm starting to believe they're only a FW myth. ;) :laughing:

Wow, I think my Dad had a matching pair of pants! Great pics. What a wonderful reminder of actually how long the Fort and Disney has been making families smile:wizard:.

popcorn:: Don't mind me....I was doing my best to ignore this....but then someone mentioned Beer:rolleyes1

It would happen to me...the only person on the Dis who doesn't drink beer may have actually started a beer thread. :rotfl: Funny!

You got it down now KFK! Nice pics. AND, nice plaid pants! :thumbsup2

Coincidentally, my first ever trip to the Fort was 1977.

Thanks! I think I would pass out if he wore those to the Fort EVER again. :lmao: 1977 Was our first Fort Trip too. Who knows maybe we crossed paths. :confused3

Inside a FW TT...BEFORE there were cabins. Who remembers that! 1977 Dad was really rockin' those plaid pants at the Fort! :lmao:
KSCN0009-2.jpg

Boy do I remember those types of plaid pants. Seems like everyone had them back then. What's bad is now my 11 year old son and several of his friends have those same plaid shorts! And they love they absolutely love them!

Great pictures! Really bring back some fond memories of the Fort and my childhood. Thanks!

Told you there this thread could not be ignored. We just can't leave a thread name like this alone!

Very very cool pictures!!!!

And there are NO otters at the Fort, there have been rumors for years, but have never been photographed or substantiated! Deb will swear at me, and tell everyone that they are there. But don't believe her, she just doesn't want to admit, that she made up the otter spotter title to make herself feel special... :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter