Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths...Magical Reunion FINALLY!!!

Any women want to think about another Girls Only cruise in 2011?
Girls Only because it shouldn't be limited to just the Moms.

I'm still reeling from the fact that we may not be able to swing a family cruise in 2011. Wouldn't even think to do a girls only cruise if the family isn't able to cruise. :( :(

Jared's the editor of the yearbook, so he's taken my Nikon to some of the football games to get some shots, and I'm always half tempted to either go with him, or chain the camera to his body. I'd have to kill someone if it got stolen!

Maggie's appointed herself band photographer. A friend's sister-in-law voiced the same concerns about this little-itty-bitty thing and a big ole camera and lens running around the stadium. I must be a bad mom or very trusting mom because it never crossed my mind.

Any women want to think about another Girls Only cruise in 2011?
Girls Only because it shouldn't be limited to just the Moms.

Thinking about cruising doesn't cost anything does it? ;) The scary thought is that Maggie will be a freshman in 2011 - I'll have two kids in marching band and double the band fees... :scared1:

I'm just SOOO glad that Tracey is FINALLY gone!!!!! Smug little witch.

More than that, I think she is fake. I've been commenting over on FB, but I'll say it here too. I have gotten the feeling from day one with her that it is all an act, and I have one of those gut feeling suspicions that it was her plan to get on the show, possibly even putting on the weight intentionally to accomplish it.

All the expressions that people labeled as 'goofy' I interpreted as her trying to act the part and just coming off idiotic. As for this week's show, during, her putting up the front in getting voted off, after, how fast the rest of the weight has melted off (yes, I know they still have a fitness club and trainers after back home, but it still seems too fast), and the fact she is already working the talk show circuit. It all comes together to me as this is her bid to become one of these 'reality' celebrities.

Hi Pam! We're getting quotes for July 19, 5, and 10th as our choice dates in preference order. John's parents want to do a family cruise including John's sister's family. We'll see what everyone decides.

Hi Monica,

I have asked for price quote on June 5. We have to either go at the very beginning of summer or at the end of summer because of Ashley's swimming. Her goal is to make Junior Nationals for swimming, and that is the beginning of August, so I figure the June date is best.

I'm still reeling from the fact that we may not be able to swing a family cruise in 2011. Wouldn't even think to do a girls only cruise if the family isn't able to cruise. :( :(

Excellent point. Like I said before....2011 is supposed to be a "land" trip....and we're not even sure that's happening.
I just wanted to toss the idea out there.

And true Monica, it doesn't cost us anything to think about it. Or maybe Dream is the right word. ;)

Hi Monica,

I have asked for price quote on June 5. We have to either go at the very beginning of summer or at the end of summer because of Ashley's swimming. Her goal is to make Junior Nationals for swimming, and that is the beginning of August, so I figure the June date is best.

John's mom would really love to go in June, but John's nephew will be in school by then. We'll have to coordinate between our HS marching band schedule and the Chicago public school calendar.

We ran into problems trying to coordinate with my nephew who is also in the Chicago schools, for my family's cruise this past summer. When the Chicago schools are finally out, my kids' marching band schedule kicks in with 4th of July parade practice. His family probably thinks we're nuts, we already know 2 1/2 weeks are free during the summer of 2011.

Wow...just wow. I had three bags of jeans and shorts in the guest house. All size 12 & 14, a couple of 10's. I drug them all up to the house and have spent the better portion of the day trying things on. Some are already too big and went into a bag for the next yard sale. Most of the 14's fit, a few of the 12's. So that's good. But MAN....what a ton of clothes! That's just crazy!

I'm on a kick lately to get rid of all the old junk in the house. I will keep Jay though. :rotfl:

I have two whole closets full of formal dresses. The consignment store here mostly sells vintage, and the ones in town sell "designer"...so I really don't know WHAT to do with the formal dresses. Any ideas??
I don't think I really want to list them on eBay...I just don't think it would even be worth the listing fees and shipping costs. :confused3

Diana...if you think about it, I posted a question on the photography boards about a problem with my new Nikon lens. If you would, can you ask Kevin if he'll look at the thread? Thanks!

Anybody home?????

abh.jpg

Is that creepy, or what??? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Alicia is at UNM, and the dorm is conditional on her keeping her scholarship for the tuition. Which might be in jeopardy after this week, since she was diagnosed with Swine flu yesterday. I'm really hoping that she can get back to classes at least by Wednesday, but I guess the fatigue and cough can linger. She's not coughing yet, just fever and ache, so there's hope. Her boss at Starbucks is making her get her shifts covered, but at least they aren't trying to make her go to work. The CDC must have laid down the law to the food service places.

The thing that really bugged me, the doctor refused to give us a scrip for Tamiflu. We got her in within 30 hours of symptoms, but he wouldn't. Probably because the urgent care I took her to was part of the big PPO here, and I didn't argue that we have Blue Cross standard. Now kicking myself.

Garry, I would love to send her to WDW. There's just this small problem with piercings and tattoos. She is not a Disney girl any more, much to my chagrin.

Stacey, I've got lots of formals too. Maybe we could start our own consignment shop "Cruisewear for Cheap". Maybe it would pay for another cruise! I've got extra jewelry, too, another benefit of cruising.

PAUL CALL DW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TONIGHT

your phone is NOT working ???????????????????

staCey ; ~ ((

SPEAKIN OF PHONES NOT NOT !!!! WORKIN ??????????

PAUL CALL DW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TONIGHT

your phone is NOT working ???????????????????

staCey ; ~ ((

SPEAKIN OF PHONES NOT NOT !!!! WORKIN ??????????

My phone works perfectly well when someone's here to answer it. You called at dinner time.
Right back at ya, old guy! I already have a special picture to post on the big day.

And by the way....who's PAUL???

Alicia is at UNM, and the dorm is conditional on her keeping her scholarship for the tuition. Which might be in jeopardy after this week, since she was diagnosed with Swine flu yesterday. I'm really hoping that she can get back to classes at least by Wednesday, but I guess the fatigue and cough can linger. She's not coughing yet, just fever and ache, so there's hope. Her boss at Starbucks is making her get her shifts covered, but at least they aren't trying to make her go to work. The CDC must have laid down the law to the food service places.

The thing that really bugged me, the doctor refused to give us a scrip for Tamiflu. We got her in within 30 hours of symptoms, but he wouldn't. Probably because the urgent care I took her to was part of the big PPO here, and I didn't argue that we have Blue Cross standard. Now kicking myself.

Garry, I would love to send her to WDW. There's just this small problem with piercings and tattoos. She is not a Disney girl any more, much to my chagrin.

Stacey, I've got lots of formals too. Maybe we could start our own consignment shop "Cruisewear for Cheap". Maybe it would pay for another cruise! I've got extra jewelry, too, another benefit of cruising.

I'm not even going to bother trying to sell these dresses on eBay. And some of them even still have tags. I figured out it wouldn't be worth the time, effort, fees and shipping.....

I don't think too many of the doctors around here are giving the Tamiflu, unless you fall into a higher risk category. Little kids, older people, asthma.... For most people it seems like it runs its course pretty quickly. I hope that's true for Alicia.

My phone works perfectly well when someone's here to answer it. You called at dinner time.
Right back at ya, old guy! I already have a special picture to post on the big day.

And by the way....who's PAUL???

PAUL ?????????????????

from OREGON ????????????

and WHY AM I UP ????????????????????

PAUL ?????????????????

from OREGON ????????????

and WHY AM I UP ????????????????????

He hardly ever reads the Boards any more. I have his e-mail, but I don't know if he's checking from Florida. I'll try....or did he call her already?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:Edited to tell you....Paul and I just sent e-mails to eachother at the exact same time! I sent Vicki's cell (it better still be the MI one!) and he wrote to ask for it. :rotfl:

Our travel agent just e-mailed a quote for the Dream July 2011 - 5 day. It won't be official until tomorrow - but, she used her Platinum status to give us an idea of what it would be. I appreciate her work, now we can have a chance to discuss with John's parents today without feeling rushed.

I must be getting jaded, or was totally shell-shocked by the Alaska prices, because I didn't feel these were too outrageous. Around $3600 interior, $5700 verandah 4A 2K. These would be on deck 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter