I'm Going to Kill This Monkey Bird! - May 2014 TR ~UPDATE 5/29~

WHOOOO BOY. The past few days have been a complete whirlwind. I got back on Saturday from my 24 hour day trip (which was SO TIRING but SO FUN) at 10 am and I slept the whole day, ate dinner, and then went right back to sleep until the next morning. When I woke up I wasn't even sure Saturday happened :rotfl: I've spent the past couple days trying to get back on schedule and spending time with my family, and now I feel well rested and ready to finish off this trip report!! :yay: I will also have that 24 hour day TR coming soon, but I'm not sure how accurate it will be considering I was a zombie for half of the time :lmao: now, back to the TR.... :wizard:

Once again, sooooo happy you got to ride Mine Train, and I hope you're having a ball at MK! No sleeping in Disney!

Bahaha that Splash picture! I used to hate the drop too, but now it's my absolute favorite ride :goodvibes

They had the water and umbrellas for us at BOG in August, which was SO nice. I really appreciated it since it was brutally hot out.

The croque monsieur and grey stuff cupcake are my favorites! So good!

I love the pic of you and Mary Poppins! Even better, it's in the shade :thumbsup2

I scrolled very quickly through the Festival of Fantasy pictures because I want to wait until I see it in person. I'll assume they were great.

YESSS I want to get on screen at Laugh Floor so badly.

I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!! :cool1:

I went on Splash a few times many years ago, was super terrified for a few years, but now (gladly) I've gotten the courage to go on it again :thumbsup2

These are the reasons I will wait however long it takes to eat at BOG!! One day I will make it there for dinner... ONE DAY

OMG you'll die when you see it in person!! It's SO fantastic. My friend said she's not usually a parade person but she loved it :goodvibes

The screen used to scare me, I would slump down in my seat thinking "please dont pick me, pleeeaase dont pick me..." :rotfl:

We were all craving ice cream so we went to the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor and got some sundaes! I got the Plaza sundae with chocolate ice cream and peanut butter because chocolate & peanut butter are my absolute weaknesses. The CM was so sweet, she gave me 3 cherries :goodvibes

IMG_7022_zps3fd6f478.jpg

Peter Pan was the only other ride we really wanted to go on so we decided to wait the 40 minutes for it. It only ended up being about a 20 minute wait!

"Look! It's 2 Chainz!"

IMG_7026_zps22990dec.jpg

I convinced Denise and Deon to go on Small World even though they really didn't want to hehe. :p Since there were no more rides we really wanted to do we headed to Main Street to take pictures!

IMG_7037_zps5ca4106f.jpg

wd042wdw201412872154281_zpsfec040e8.jpeg

wd046wdw201412872158047_zps8fe45684.jpeg

After we took some pictures we headed to the Emporium to look around. I got a Duffy poncho and a tea cup for my sisters, and a pair of graduation ears for myself! I took a BUNCH of PhotoPass pictures with my ears so I could get a nice one for my Graduation announcement/party invitations.

wd049wdw201412872169818_zps32a08cdc.jpeg

Then we got a spot for CTM/Wishes right in front of the partners statue! At first we were all sitting down and it was a great spot. Then a CM made everyone stand up so they could fit more people. :crowded: It was a little hard for me to see because I'm so small, but I found a nice little space in between people's heads. :thumbsup2

IMG_7049_zps7bd9074e.jpg

Up Next: See What a Little Wishing Can Do?

I cried during the perfection that is CTM/Wishes, as usual.

~crappy iPhone pictures time~

IMG_7054_zps83fc01ff.jpg

IMG_7061_zps706c9fe4.jpg

IMG_7079_zps8070ebd6.jpg

IMG_7092_zps8229e857.jpg

IMG_7112_zps747cd3f6.jpg

VIDEO: Wishes finale

After Wishes we waited for it to clear out a little and then went for one last ride on Big Thunder.

(possibly the worst picture of me ever taken - maybe if you squint it won't be so bad)

IMG_7114_zps010018ae.jpg

When we came back into the station they weren't letting anyone else on due to "technical difficulties" - we determined we could have DIED on that ride!!! :faint: It was 10:40 at this point and we were planning on riding BTM again, but since it broke down we made the decision to run over to Space as our last ride of the day!! We made it JUST in time!! We did the see/speak/hear no evil pose.

wd059wdw201412872190578_zps2caed66f.jpeg

Deon finally got the camera position spot on! :rotfl: I thought I did pretty good considering I couldn't see, haha. After Space it was time to go home. This was one of my favorite moments of the trip - we were all EXHAUSTED but completely loopy at the same time. It was the last few moments of our Disney trip and I was so sad but I was also so happy we were able to have SO much fun over the last 3 days.

I was so tired - I don't even remember taking this :confused3

IMG_7115_zps33375826.jpg

Up Next: Goodbye... For Now/Final Thoughts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter