I'm here in WDW!!! Any questions

Dizzy4Dizney

Mother to the Princess
We arrived last night!!! Cool weather today, but at least it was sunny.

We went to MK today. Crowded, but I've seen worse. Everyone is out at Illuminations and
I'm babysitting my 16month old (hence the web time).

Any questions???

Hi Dizzy

Not sure if I should be sorry that you are having to be in the room 'babysitting' or happy for you to have this quiet time with your precious baby.

We leave next Thursday. Could you please tell me if there are really long lines to get into the parks and how crowded the buses are. We will be staying at the ASsp from November 2nd thru the 12th. Cannot stand in long lines and was looking forward to a nice relaxed vacation but with the late mornings and early evenings I am thinking it will be pretty crowded with people trying to get the most out of their vacation. Figuring that the resorts will be packed with people looking for something to wile away the evening hours. Any input would be gratefully accepted.

I hope your little one is resting well and there is something worth watching on the tv to keep you entertained.

Slightly Goofy

How are all the crowds? Have you talked to anyone about the cutbacks? Have a great time down there! :D

You lucky duck! It was hot and HUMID, when we were there 21st-26th!!!! The cool front came in the day we left! We are used to hot, but were hoping for it to be a bit cooler, hence the Oct. trip! Oh well!
Have a great time!

Hey, if its your child you're not babysitting...you are being a parent! (Sorry, its one of my dh's pet peeves..he's a father not a babysitter) ;)

Enjoy your time in WDW!

Could you let us know how the weekday crowds compare to the weekend?

MK was pretty crowded Sat.....looked like a normal day at Disney. I'll keep you posted
on what happens during the week.

Also, have not talked to any CM's about cutbacks. But, my DH is "Mr. Social" so I
know he'll find out.

It's off to AK today!

Hope you're having a great time! Was COP (Carousel of Progress) closed when you were at MK? How about extra security? How crowded are the on site hotels? How does everything generally seem as compared to a past trip? (Can you notice the cutbacks?) It's great that you can give us an "on the spot" report!

Thanks!

Roy :-)

Did you get to do the Character Caravan? Anything closed that you really wanted to see or do? Keep us updated.

Hi,
Haven't really seen any difference in the park. THe extra security is that they check through your bags. I haven't seen a Character Caravan. We just get the 3 kids and 4 adults up and out to the parks which takes some time.

The parks aren't too crowded, I've seen it worse. I'll knw better during the week. I really don't notice much differnce at the resort. Our resort (BWV) is booked so it's pretty busy here.

How is Tapestry of Dreams?
Is JIYI closed?

You lucky, I would DIE to be there now... actualy I would die to be at WDW anytime:D :jester: !!!!

OK, since you asked...

Any truth to the rumour about MGM cutting shows back to 5 days from 7 days? Do you notice any other surprise changes? How's the overall mood in WDW? Do you still feel the Magic?

Hope you're having a great time!!!

Hi Dizzy. I'm so glad you're having a good time. Can you do me a favor.....please bring me back a truck load of pixie dust. Thanks!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

King Triton

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter