I'm looking for Cheerleader Minnie designs

WANNABE@WDW

DIS Veteran
I am looking for any help you guys can give. We have our National Cheerleading Championships next month at WDW. I would really like to make some t-shirts for my two dd's. The only clip art I can find is too small. When I try to print it or enlarge it is becomes distorted. This is my first attempt at making t-shirts so any and all help will be appreciated. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Here are afew that I had:

clipminniecheer.gif

clipminniecheer2.gif

clipminniecheer3.gif

Hope this helps...

Thank you so much! These are exactly what I was looking for. Nick and Julia's mom, the Minnie is wearing our team's colors! Is there any for me to seperate the megaphone and Minnie? How would I go about putting our team's name in the megaphone? I am totally new to working with designs. I have Print Shop on my computer, will I be able to make these changes using that program?

I would be happy to add their name to the megaphone if you want - just pm me exactly what you want - the file is a jpg and not really easy to edit in Print shop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter