Im So UPSET- XMas Week PS For 5 now my dad might not be able to come...HELP

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
Hey Guys- we are coming down for xmas week and it is suppose to be a big big trip for us with the whole family and real special since they havent been on vacation for like 6 years. Well my dad got news that he might not be able to come now and we wont find out till last minute- now the problem is we have made all our PS already and was wondering how they will be affected? For example on xmas eve and xmas day they make you hold your ps with a credit card but what if 4 people show and not 5 will they charge you? Also we have cindys royal table for xmas eve and dont wont to loose our spot so how will they handle that with a deposit already paid for if he cant show up :(?? Any help is appreciated and please send prayers that we all can go as a family
THANKS

It shouldn't effect your PS's at all. Just show up for your PS and tell them one couldn't make it.

Hi DonaldsGrl103, I'm sorry to hear about your situatuin. It will be no problem if you only have 4 instead of 5 for your standard PSs. You have 48 hours to cancel Christmas credit card hold PSs so as long as you tell them 48 hours before your PS there will be no problem - they will adjust your PS to 4. I hope it works out and your dad can join you. Happy trip!

Originally posted by doodle
Hi DonaldsGrl103, I'm sorry to hear about your situatuin. It will be no problem if you only have 4 instead of 5 for your standard PSs. You have 48 hours to cancel Christmas credit card hold PSs so as long as you tell them 48 hours before your PS there will be no problem - they will adjust your PS to 4. I hope it works out and your dad can join you. Happy trip!

I would be careful with trying to switch to 4, we have tried to downsize from 4 to 2 and were told there were no tables for 2 so we couldn't change it.

Also if you have put a Credit Card down, the $10.00 they charge will just go to the total bill.

I would just leave it and if he can't go when you get to the podium just tell them that one person decided at the last minute not to go.

Good luck!

Things are always changing but I have always been told that you can arrive at a PS with ONE less person without a problem. We have had to do that a couple of times. You might call dining and see what they say.

thanks guys for all your help- you made me feel better and i just hope he can make it but if not I dont think I can downsize my party if their isnt any tables available but I will call when I know for sure but thanks again!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

We had a similar situation, grandma was planning on going with us, so I made our PS for 5. She didn't end up being able to go, and I called and changed the PS' that I could to 4, but a few places didn't have a spot for a party of 4, so we showed up with one less person. It wasn't a big deal, nothing was said. As far as the cc though, I don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter