"I'M STUCK IN DISNEY!!!!!!!!" A Delightfully Unliveable TR ~ NEW TR 9/27!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend was a character attendant for her CP, and she said that the absolute best job was getting to work the Tomorrowland dance parties, because she got paid to watch Chip and Dale do Gangnam Style. So that glowing guy is definitely happy to have his job.

I feel so bad for the CMs whose job is to turn people away, though. There was a woman outside of Spaceship Earth this week whose job was to say "Sorry, this ride is being refurbished right now..." definitely not the most fun of jobs! But the Halloween costumes are fabulous!

Excited to see where your last night at Epcot takes you! I'm hoping attractive foreign men are involved!!!

Stupid AP work made me fall behind. Time to catch up!

Awww, so presh! I totally think they should add a Merida makeover to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique so there could be more of girls like that and help promote a different type of princess.

I wouldn't be surprised if Alfred Hitchcock really DID have a field day in Disney World. There are so many birds EVERYWHERE especially in the Frontierland area, my goodness and they will swoop right down in front of you as if to attack. A whole lot of trouble they are. Well, some of them are still nice, of course (right?).

OMG, I've never seen that many Nightmare merch in my life especially in Disney! I guess this was just a precedent to bringing them out for M&Gs in the following year's MNSSHP.

I love the special Halloween statues they have around the hub. It's sad to say I haven't seen those or the regular ones in person. Oh well, another little detail I must make a point of saying to add to my list.

Mmmm, that Cake Batter Mickey Kid's Cone looks delicious! Cake Batter is probably my favorite flavor so I could totally go for that, but I will agree before I fell in love with it, it was tough to really enjoy it. Then, that all changed for some odd reason. I have an ice cream fanatic friend so that's probably why lol

Dream Along With Mickey :love: I've only seen the beginning on my first EVER day in the parks, but now I know that Maleficent is in it... well... I must finished what I started! ;) And I love all the little quotes I missed out on too, looks like an absolutely beautiful show altogether.

YAY for Splash Mountain! And I love how they call the trick-or-treat spot there the "Laughin' Place Candy Patch". Flawlessness.

So much PRECIOUSNESS in this TR! That girl is just too too cute in that Snow White dress. Big Disney fan in the making :goodvibes

The Liberty Belle's Costume... asdjflasjfhaoghalhgaoh Reminds me of Tiana's Showboat Jubilee. I've only seen it online, but it looked amazing and the Liberty Belle was decked out so perfectly. They need to bring it back if they still have stuff that fits the theme. PLEASE DISNEY PLEASE

Oh what awesome costumes people had! The Flower guy wins costume of the year and the older couple with the trick-or-treat bags, dressed up as the Red Queen and the Depp-ian style Mad Hatter, should win costume of the year. End of story.

Hi Lia! So, I JUST found this trip report. And I'm highly disappointed in myself for not having discovered it sooner. BECAUSE IT'S BASICALLY THE NEXT BEST THING TO BEING IN DISNEY.

You sound like you had the most amazing time EVER.

I completely understand your sadness about not meeting Eugene on the first night MNSSHP. Sadness doesn't even describe it. Because he's perfection and to be so ready to meet him and then not prepared at all to find that he's NOT THERE would basically crush my hopes and dreams forever. So, moral of the story: I can relate. I can also relate your complete euphoric happiness of finally meeting him at your second MNSSHP. That would literally be a DREAM COME TRUE.

Also, you mentioned that Eugene and Rapunzel will possibly be meeting and greeting in the Tangled bathroom are. IS THAT TRUE OH MY GOD I MIGHT DIE IF IT BECOMES A REALITY BECAUSE THAT AREA IS MY MOST FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD AND EUGENE AND RAPUNZEL ARE MY MOST FAVORITE PRINCE AND PRINCESS IN THE WORLD.

On day 8 of your trip at Epcot, you said you saw a bunch of people coming out of the area between England and Canada. That place is called World Showplace and sometimes they have obscure characters training in there that guests can meet, but it's supposedly SUPER rare. Also, last year I got the opportunity to dance in the Magic Kingdom in a parade (not a legit parade, unfortunately, it was a parade for different high school (and younger) dance companies, but a parade in the FREAKING MAGIC KINGDOM NONETHELESS) and we got to go to a gala that took place in the World Showplace building. And it was pretty incredible.

Your inspirational words after talking to your mom while sitting in the Love Bug section of All Star Movies were amazing. You couldn't be more right about everything.

This probably sounds like a really obscure question, but trust me, it's relevant: Did you happen to see a family of Waldo's from Where's Waldo while at one of the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parties?

And last but not least (cheesy ending to a comment), thank you so much for writing these incredible adventures down in a trip report! I can't wait to go read your previous TRs and can't wait for your next one!

What a way to end an evening in MK!!

Lawl to the so many people thinking your a CM, it happened to Paige and I a TON last trip. I think it's just because we're college age, and the enthusiasm for Disney is apparent so people think we all must work there? Hahah, good thing you know your way around Disney!

Ugh to the people who don't know things, like, I get when they might not know everything, heck, on my first trip we ended up at DHS on an EMH night and had no idea! We also thought you could only get two fp a day... :lmao: HOWEVER, I would think with all the signs up about MNSSHP, people would understand that it was going on that night?

Well doesn't the MK look lovely this evening? I'm glad you got to take your time leaving. It does seem like it's been a long time since you've posted about Epcot! I totally forgot about your hot guy meeting ;) Looking forward to your next update!

What a great way to spend those last moments in MK! PeopleMover + Space Mountain = Pure Happiness. Then, you got to spend time just enjoying the Halloween atmosphere of MNSSHP on Halloween on Main Street!!! I'm so jealous, but for someone who is that crazy about Halloween, your luck couldn't have worked out better for you. And your photos look great, you got the atmosphere just right with those photos, felt like I was there. Oh and Pluto... in a space suit... #dead.

I NEED TO GO TO MNSSHP!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGGHHHH!!!!! October '14, it is happening along with Christmas and my birthday. Done deal. This TR update just sealed it.

All caught up and excited to read about the rest of your night in World Showcase! :hmghost: See what I did there.

Love your last few hours of MNSSHP! Those lights on Main Street are SO COOL. :love:

AHH I want to go right now so bad, I was obsessively thinking about it all day. However, even more than that I want to go for Halloween! I wish I could so bad! I have costume ideas too and I wish so badly I could execute them!!

Thank you SO much! I agree, the human faces are way more difficult. I AM SO JEALOUS YOU GOT TO DRAW RAPUNZEL. She is my soul sister and I'd freak If I got to draw her!!! Can I see your drawing?

lol, sure, though it is nowhere near as pretty as yours! The eyes turned out kinda freaky...I somehow got them wrong to begin with, and when I tried to fix it I made them really dark (which is what the animators warn you NEVER to do! Woops. :rolleyes2). Here it is:

0024ab8c-b024-423d-847f-d9d57756fd12.jpg

It was really fun to draw her. I wonder if they ever do Eugene or Pascal??

Hey, I just started reading your trip report about a week ago and I LOVE it! I can't stop reading. I just got to your post with the video diary of MNSSHP and it was awesome! I was in Disney last Oct too and went to the party on the 23rd. It's my favourite event and I love all aspects of it. Reading your posts about the second party you attended takes me back to when I was there. We tour in the same way, I love bouncing from one thing to another and taking full advantage of Disney in all its beauty! And I pretty much tear up every time I hear the Boo to You music. Its perfection. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us and being so real about all your experiences.

Oooooh Lia, you've worked retail too, so you know as well as I do that if people have to read a sign independently so they can get information that will help them, they won't! :rotfl: I'm always so surprised at the amount of people who go to Disney without doing ANY research at all. I just don't get it. The research is what gets me SO PUMPED for my next trip!

Good for you for enjoying a teensy tiny bit of MNSSHP on Halloween! I think that it would be SO HARD to leave on that night!

Yay Epcot and its delicious foreign eye candy!

Wait, you're not going to MNSSHP this year? :sad2: That makes me so sad! I really wanted to live vicariously once again.

I think we need to start some sort of kickstarter fund for our favorite trip reporters. I can kick in $5 :rotfl:

Wow, what a night - Halloween at MK! :cloud9:

Very excited to read about your night at Epcot after... plus it softens the blow of being "kicked out" of MK ;)

Also, I had a brief panicked moment when I thought to myself "OH NO! Lia's TR is nearing completion... depression!" But then I thought... oh wait... #BirthdayFestivus13 is on its way after this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHEW! :woohoo:

I love that you were able to go up to the train station and soak up a few minutes of the Halloween MNSSHP. :goodvibes What a way to end your time at MK! But I'm so glad your night was not over, because I'm not ready for this TR to end. :sad:

I do NOT understand the people who miss all of the signs/announcements/Times Guides/posted park hours/costume changes/wristband distributors and all of the other indicators that something is happening at MK that night. Oh yeah did I mention the ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! Seriously. They made it OBVIOUS you have to leave at 7 if you don't have a party ticket, yet people act so shocked. I know I can be oblivious to some thing, especially when I'm skipping down Main Street and just so darn happy to be in MK, but let's be real. It's in your face that the park closes at 7 for a special event. :faint: The stupid. It hurts!

Oh how I love the people mover. It's so relaxing.

Yay for taking your time! I love all of your pictures. MK is always dreamy but I love when Main Street is decorated for holidays.

Epcot next, woohoo!

ahhh, those MNSSHP night shots look so perfect, just the mood on main street, and the lights, and the way the castle is lit up.... I have to see it for myself soon!!!

Super excited for your next update, hot World Showcase guys is up there on my favorite Disney things :lmao: :thumbsup2

Awesome pics! :goodvibes

Thank you!

YAY!! another update. I'm really enjoying your TR. We are going the week after Easter 2014...I'm hoping since Easter is so late this year it won't be as crazy as it has in the past since a lot of schools have their Spring Break in March. Oh well, I really don't care because we will be at DISNEY!!! :)

Thank you so much! It probably will be pretty crazy to begin with but then it will slow down. April is a great time to go! My favorite besides the fall, actually. :)

don't worry - if I win PB you'll definitely get your trip to MNSSHP this year and see Hanson - of course you'll probably be able to stay the entire month of October and somehow I think you'll agree that would be the most INSANELY AWESOME way to spend PB money :goodvibes

OH YES. :D

Ugh! The lighting at the Halloween Party is the BEST! It just completely makes it feel like how Halloween was when you were a kid! Spooky-ish and so much fun, but not really scarey! I love it.

I thought you might like this story- So my darling little munchkin decided last night that he wants to be Jack Skellington for Halloween. This in itself is just awesome.
The problem? They don't make Jake Skellington costumes for 4 year olds! Apparently most 4 year olds aren't obsessed with a spooky movie that came out 20 years ago. Mine? Of course he is!
He actually asked if he could be Zero and his Daddy could be Jack at first but then changed his mind that he would be Jack and just bring his stuffed Zero with him. Gotta love that boy!

Awww that is so cute! He sounds like my kinda kid. So are you going to make his costume?

OMG...did you see the new Halloween merchandise on the Disney Shopping website?! I so want the mini tombstones!

YES OMG. I just want everything.

Hmmm, you know Lia, since it was Halloween season, I wonder if maybe all those guests who kept calling you a CM were actually "ghosts of Halloween future" basically saying that if you ever choose to become a CM, it's pretty much a done deal. :scratchin

Well, since you crossed over into MNSSHP time, I'd say you were officially a 4 time party goer, which is, you know, AWESOME!

And hey, if your have to leave MK, leaving under that lighting is pretty darn cool. :goodvibes

LOL that's a nice thought! You never know. :)

Id say that makes sense. :D I am kind of the queen of mnsshp!

My friend was a character attendant for her CP, and she said that the absolute best job was getting to work the Tomorrowland dance parties, because she got paid to watch Chip and Dale do Gangnam Style. So that glowing guy is definitely happy to have his job.

I feel so bad for the CMs whose job is to turn people away, though. There was a woman outside of Spaceship Earth this week whose job was to say "Sorry, this ride is being refurbished right now..." definitely not the most fun of jobs! But the Halloween costumes are fabulous!

Excited to see where your last night at Epcot takes you! I'm hoping attractive foreign men are involved!!!

Hahaha, during #disney24 we saw goofy, pluto, stitch, Donald, and daisy dancing to bye bye bye by NSYNC and also doing the robot. It was priceless!

I feel bad for them too... But hey, at least they get to be in Disney!

Oh trust me.. They are.

Stupid AP work made me fall behind. Time to catch up!

Awww, so presh! I totally think they should add a Merida makeover to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique so there could be more of girls like that and help promote a different type of princess.

I wouldn't be surprised if Alfred Hitchcock really DID have a field day in Disney World. There are so many birds EVERYWHERE especially in the Frontierland area, my goodness and they will swoop right down in front of you as if to attack. A whole lot of trouble they are. Well, some of them are still nice, of course (right?).

OMG, I've never seen that many Nightmare merch in my life especially in Disney! I guess this was just a precedent to bringing them out for M&Gs in the following year's MNSSHP.

I love the special Halloween statues they have around the hub. It's sad to say I haven't seen those or the regular ones in person. Oh well, another little detail I must make a point of saying to add to my list.

Mmmm, that Cake Batter Mickey Kid's Cone looks delicious! Cake Batter is probably my favorite flavor so I could totally go for that, but I will agree before I fell in love with it, it was tough to really enjoy it. Then, that all changed for some odd reason. I have an ice cream fanatic friend so that's probably why lol

Dream Along With Mickey :love: I've only seen the beginning on my first EVER day in the parks, but now I know that Maleficent is in it... well... I must finished what I started! ;) And I love all the little quotes I missed out on too, looks like an absolutely beautiful show altogether.

YAY for Splash Mountain! And I love how they call the trick-or-treat spot there the "Laughin' Place Candy Patch". Flawlessness.

So much PRECIOUSNESS in this TR! That girl is just too too cute in that Snow White dress. Big Disney fan in the making :goodvibes

The Liberty Belle's Costume... asdjflasjfhaoghalhgaoh Reminds me of Tiana's Showboat Jubilee. I've only seen it online, but it looked amazing and the Liberty Belle was decked out so perfectly. They need to bring it back if they still have stuff that fits the theme. PLEASE DISNEY PLEASE

Oh what awesome costumes people had! The Flower guy wins costume of the year and the older couple with the trick-or-treat bags, dressed up as the Red Queen and the Depp-ian style Mad Hatter, should win costume of the year. End of story.

I agree about the BBB! Those tight hairstyles they do just look so uncomfortable.

All the birds are nice, I think! I've never heard of/had a problem.

Ahh you DEFINITELY have to see the full version of dream along with Mickey! Make it a must do.

The costumes were so amazing, that was one o my favorite things, just people watching! I miss it so much. And all the kids were just so precious.

Hi Lia! So, I JUST found this trip report. And I'm highly disappointed in myself for not having discovered it sooner. BECAUSE IT'S BASICALLY THE NEXT BEST THING TO BEING IN DISNEY.

You sound like you had the most amazing time EVER.

I completely understand your sadness about not meeting Eugene on the first night MNSSHP. Sadness doesn't even describe it. Because he's perfection and to be so ready to meet him and then not prepared at all to find that he's NOT THERE would basically crush my hopes and dreams forever. So, moral of the story: I can relate. I can also relate your complete euphoric happiness of finally meeting him at your second MNSSHP. That would literally be a DREAM COME TRUE.

Also, you mentioned that Eugene and Rapunzel will possibly be meeting and greeting in the Tangled bathroom are. IS THAT TRUE OH MY GOD I MIGHT DIE IF IT BECOMES A REALITY BECAUSE THAT AREA IS MY MOST FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD AND EUGENE AND RAPUNZEL ARE MY MOST FAVORITE PRINCE AND PRINCESS IN THE WORLD.

On day 8 of your trip at Epcot, you said you saw a bunch of people coming out of the area between England and Canada. That place is called World Showplace and sometimes they have obscure characters training in there that guests can meet, but it's supposedly SUPER rare. Also, last year I got the opportunity to dance in the Magic Kingdom in a parade (not a legit parade, unfortunately, it was a parade for different high school (and younger) dance companies, but a parade in the FREAKING MAGIC KINGDOM NONETHELESS) and we got to go to a gala that took place in the World Showplace building. And it was pretty incredible.

Your inspirational words after talking to your mom while sitting in the Love Bug section of All Star Movies were amazing. You couldn't be more right about everything.

This probably sounds like a really obscure question, but trust me, it's relevant: Did you happen to see a family of Waldo's from Where's Waldo while at one of the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parties?

And last but not least (cheesy ending to a comment), thank you so much for writing these incredible adventures down in a trip report! I can't wait to go read your previous TRs and can't wait for your next one!

Thank you so much! I really did have the best time ever! :welcome:

I'm glad you understand my Tangled love! I don't know about the greeting area near the bathrooms. It's just a rumor. There doesn't seem to be much room but I think it could be good if they clear out a table or two for the m&g.

That is SO awesome! I know about the characters, they've actually been training a lot there lately. jack and Sally were out the other day! It definitely wasn't a character thing that night though, I think it was some kind of convention bc there were so many people.

Thank you<3

Yeah I'm pretty sure I did. Was that your family?! It sounds really familiar to me.

Aww, you're welcome! Thank YOU for reading and for all the nice comments.

What a way to end an evening in MK!!

Lawl to the so many people thinking your a CM, it happened to Paige and I a TON last trip. I think it's just because we're college age, and the enthusiasm for Disney is apparent so people think we all must work there? Hahah, good thing you know your way around Disney!

Ugh to the people who don't know things, like, I get when they might not know everything, heck, on my first trip we ended up at DHS on an EMH night and had no idea! We also thought you could only get two fp a day... :lmao: HOWEVER, I would think with all the signs up about MNSSHP, people would understand that it was going on that night?

That makes sense! Also we just give off an aura of Disney awesomeness.

Yeah, I mean there are tons of things that are easy to miss if you're a newbie but not the whole mnsshp thing!

Well doesn't the MK look lovely this evening? I'm glad you got to take your time leaving. It does seem like it's been a long time since you've posted about Epcot! I totally forgot about your hot guy meeting ;) Looking forward to your next update!

Oh yes, it was so lovely.

It was a great night, I can't wait to share it with you guys!

first off let me start off by saying that i've read everyone one of your trip reports!

I took my son to Disney last October for his fifth birthday and got in a funk after and fell behind on all of my trip reports, but then I was all--- helllloooooo Annie, stop being weird and live vicariously through others. Anyway, just caught up on yours in the last three days!! I'm loving it!!

Awww that is so cute! He sounds like my kinda kid. So are you going to make his costume?

That's the plan! I'm going to wait a couple of weeks and keep asking him what he wants to be- just to be sure he doesn't change his mind first! But I figure I can get a black suit at a thrift store or something and paint the white lines on it. Then it shouldn't be too hard to make the spider tie out of felt. And I can just use facepaint to make his face look like Jack.

Thank you so much! I really did have the best time ever! :welcome:

I'm glad you understand my Tangled love! I don't know about the greeting area near the bathrooms. It's just a rumor. There doesn't seem to be much room but I think it could be good if they clear out a table or two for the m&g.

That is SO awesome! I know about the characters, they've actually been training a lot there lately. jack and Sally were out the other day! It definitely wasn't a character thing that night though, I think it was some kind of convention bc there were so many people.

Thank you<3

Yeah I'm pretty sure I did. Was that your family?! It sounds really familiar to me.

Aww, you're welcome! Thank YOU for reading and for all the nice comments.

That meet and greet would be amazing! They could probably find room.

AHHHHHHHH did you get to meet Jack and Sally?!

No, the Waldos weren't my family, but that was my friend! That's so cool! I'll have to ask him if he saw a blonde Mickey Mouse! I've never been to MNSSHP, but it's definitely on my bucket list! It sounds like so much fun!

You're welcome! I'm loving it! :yay:

What a great way to spend those last moments in MK! PeopleMover + Space Mountain = Pure Happiness. Then, you got to spend time just enjoying the Halloween atmosphere of MNSSHP on Halloween on Main Street!!! I'm so jealous, but for someone who is that crazy about Halloween, your luck couldn't have worked out better for you. And your photos look great, you got the atmosphere just right with those photos, felt like I was there. Oh and Pluto... in a space suit... #dead.

I NEED TO GO TO MNSSHP!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGGHHHH!!!!! October '14, it is happening along with Christmas and my birthday. Done deal. This TR update just sealed it.

All caught up and excited to read about the rest of your night in World Showcase! :hmghost: See what I did there.

It really was pure happiness. I'm so glad I had the perfect Halloween there! I really can't believe my luck. I'm so happy to hear you say it feels like you were there while looking at my pics. That is the best compliment!

I hope you get to go next year!! And me too. :hmghost: Who knows, maybe I'll see you there!

hahaha yes! Yay!

Love your last few hours of MNSSHP! Those lights on Main Street are SO COOL. :love:

lol, sure, though it is nowhere near as pretty as yours! The eyes turned out kinda freaky...I somehow got them wrong to begin with, and when I tried to fix it I made them really dark (which is what the animators warn you NEVER to do! Woops. :rolleyes2). Here it is:

0024ab8c-b024-423d-847f-d9d57756fd12.jpg

It was really fun to draw her. I wonder if they ever do Eugene or Pascal??

AHh I know they are my favorite!

Aw thanks, but I think you did a great job! The princesses are just really difficult to draw.

I know that they do Eugene, I saw it in a TR once and freaked out! I would looove to draw him.

Hey, I just started reading your trip report about a week ago and I LOVE it! I can't stop reading. I just got to your post with the video diary of MNSSHP and it was awesome! I was in Disney last Oct too and went to the party on the 23rd. It's my favourite event and I love all aspects of it. Reading your posts about the second party you attended takes me back to when I was there. We tour in the same way, I love bouncing from one thing to another and taking full advantage of Disney in all its beauty! And I pretty much tear up every time I hear the Boo to You music. Its perfection. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us and being so real about all your experiences.

YAY thank you! & :welcome: !!!!

I'm glad you share in all the MNSSHP love and enjoy it as much as I do! It really is the best event ever. AHH I can't wait to go back!

Oooooh Lia, you've worked retail too, so you know as well as I do that if people have to read a sign independently so they can get information that will help them, they won't! :rotfl: I'm always so surprised at the amount of people who go to Disney without doing ANY research at all. I just don't get it. The research is what gets me SO PUMPED for my next trip!

Good for you for enjoying a teensy tiny bit of MNSSHP on Halloween! I think that it would be SO HARD to leave on that night!

Yay Epcot and its delicious foreign eye candy!

Oh my God. Usually people don't get on my nerves but today I had like the most annoying customers ever and I just wanted to punch things! You're so right though. My favorite is when someone comes up to me with something that clearly has a price tag hanging from it and asks, "How much is this?" I literally just hold up the price tag and read the price aloud while staring at them with my "Why" look.

It was hard, but I mean... I had Epcot waiting for me! That's the great thing about Disney... everything is so perfect that if you can't do one incredible thing, you just move onto the next!

Oh yes! :lovestruc

Wait, you're not going to MNSSHP this year? :sad2: That makes me so sad! I really wanted to live vicariously once again.

I think we need to start some sort of kickstarter fund for our favorite trip reporters. I can kick in $5 :rotfl:

Well you can still live vicariously through my #BirthdayFestivus13 report. I promise, it's going to be great!

LOL you are not the first person to tell me that! Keep your $5 and have a cupcake at Starring Rolls for me next time you're there. :thumbsup2

Wow, what a night - Halloween at MK! :cloud9:

Very excited to read about your night at Epcot after... plus it softens the blow of being "kicked out" of MK ;)

Also, I had a brief panicked moment when I thought to myself "OH NO! Lia's TR is nearing completion... depression!" But then I thought... oh wait... #BirthdayFestivus13 is on its way after this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHEW! :woohoo:

It was the best! pirate:

Oh definitely. It was a great night even after leaving the fun at MK!

haha, yes, there is an entire two weeks of #BirthdayFestivus13 coming your way. It will be enough content to keep you all entertained for a very long time!

I love that you were able to go up to the train station and soak up a few minutes of the Halloween MNSSHP. :goodvibes What a way to end your time at MK! But I'm so glad your night was not over, because I'm not ready for this TR to end. :sad:

I do NOT understand the people who miss all of the signs/announcements/Times Guides/posted park hours/costume changes/wristband distributors and all of the other indicators that something is happening at MK that night. Oh yeah did I mention the ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! Seriously. They made it OBVIOUS you have to leave at 7 if you don't have a party ticket, yet people act so shocked. I know I can be oblivious to some thing, especially when I'm skipping down Main Street and just so darn happy to be in MK, but let's be real. It's in your face that the park closes at 7 for a special event. :faint: The stupid. It hurts!

Yes, it was a perfect moment! I'm so glad there were no CMs blocking it off. I'M NOT READY FOR IT TO END EITHER, omg. Really though. I loved this trip more than I can say and I love re-living it! Even though it's been over for a long time, ending this TR means it's like, OVER over. Oh well... with every end there is a new beginning and there will be more Disney trips to write about in the future!

LOL I can be oblivious too, but yeah, not when there are 5,000 signs everywhere. I know how much Disney values keeping customers happy so that must be the ultimate nightmare when people are ranting about being "kicked out". Yikes.

Oh how I love the people mover. It's so relaxing.

Yay for taking your time! I love all of your pictures. MK is always dreamy but I love when Main Street is decorated for holidays.

Epcot next, woohoo!

Yes yes. :cloud9:

Thanks so much! The decorations just make it all the more magical.

ahhh, those MNSSHP night shots look so perfect, just the mood on main street, and the lights, and the way the castle is lit up.... I have to see it for myself soon!!!

Super excited for your next update, hot World Showcase guys is up there on my favorite Disney things :lmao: :thumbsup2

Thanks! I hope you get to see it soon!

Oh yes I definitely agree! :lovestruc

first off let me start off by saying that i've read everyone one of your trip reports!

I took my son to Disney last October for his fifth birthday and got in a funk after and fell behind on all of my trip reports, but then I was all--- helllloooooo Annie, stop being weird and live vicariously through others. Anyway, just caught up on yours in the last three days!! I'm loving it!!

Wow, thanks!

I know what you mean... I've done that too where I just block out the Dis cause I miss Disney so much and it's torturous! But I think it's better to be involved. Thanks for coming back and reading more!

That's the plan! I'm going to wait a couple of weeks and keep asking him what he wants to be- just to be sure he doesn't change his mind first! But I figure I can get a black suit at a thrift store or something and paint the white lines on it. Then it shouldn't be too hard to make the spider tie out of felt. And I can just use facepaint to make his face look like Jack.

That sounds like a good plan! just so you know, his necktie is a bat, not a spider. And may I suggest using plastic or black oaktag behind the felt so his tie will stand at attention? Cause felt will sag. You could always wrap the felt around so there are no rough edges. The facepaint should be pretty easy. Good luck with it, he'll be a great Jack! :D

That meet and greet would be amazing! They could probably find room.

AHHHHHHHH did you get to meet Jack and Sally?!

No, the Waldos weren't my family, but that was my friend! That's so cool! I'll have to ask him if he saw a blonde Mickey Mouse! I've never been to MNSSHP, but it's definitely on my bucket list! It sounds like so much fun!

You're welcome! I'm loving it! :yay:

I wish they would! It makes perfect sense, I don't understand why they aren't doing it. I MISS EUGENE.

No I didn't, I haven't been there since May! Jack and Sally will be out during the Halloween party for the first time this year, so they were practicing in Epcot last week for that.

Oh, it's the best!! You must go someday! :hmghost:

Spent my week catching up on this TR! Thanks for making my in-between-trips-to-the most magical place on earth bearable :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter