I'm.........

Oh yes.......my favorites right now. Tonight! Hope I can watch them tomorrow......but is our usual movie day and now that is here

Well, enjoy your outing! :thumbsup2

I will go out to weed an area once it warms up a bit.

Brandi, are you working? Oh, I really like hash browns!
Yep, working today.
Then 1/2 day tomorrow with Fringers crossed I get to go pick up the Rental Truck!!!!

Good luck with that! Hope it works out for you

The grocery store was much easier than Costco......I will pay more and go there. No line to get in (although there was for normal opening time).
One door open to go in and out with a guard there!
Not crowded......still lots of empty shelves but I got everything I needed and toilet paper for DS's family.

Pond people asked if they could add a few minnows to the pond. Should have asked how many. We were not with them, came home, they added roughly 40 fish to the pond. These are workers not fish people. Way too many fish. We have to pay for them to come back, drain pond take the minnows. I am upset, but happy there is a solution.

Not a good day here.

So sorry about that, Bobbi.

Hope it all works out.

I have some chores to do and then reading time

pondering the day....went to the hospital because the Veterans medical bureaucracy does not meld with other medical facilities, so I had to pick up my Cancer CT scan for tomorrow, to hand to the DR today......the medical clinic is out of CDS, so no reason to see the doctor as there are no photos.

Tons of veggies in the store next to the border,of Mexico and California, you can see both from the hosptial parking lot...... but nothing else, this store is ways out of Yuma central, so not a very busy store, we arrived just when the produce section was putting out bags of veggies for 99c.....value of 6.00 to $10.00.....plenty to erase our Famous Star meal

Sams club was empty of customers, but not average product, so empty of shoppers that I had never seen the yellow tape on the floor in the area to mass for check out, usually a mass of folks, so took a picture, wife ask why and say never seen those yellow lines before.....she said." Think about it?!!! OKAY???? Duh...six foot spacing lines....for the morning crush of folks I reckon

As we drove to Carls, we passed Wendy, Burger King, Jack in the box and Mickey D, lunch hour and only a few cars in line, no lunch hour drive thru crush at the closed inside seating venue,....but then the In and Out Burger, a long line of cars....just not my favorite, but very Californian. six foot spacing, very Californian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter