I'm.........

I’ve spent a day writing Christmas cards by one of the fireplaces at VWL. It one of my nicest memories there. Then I also remember that I lost my postage stamps, so the cards had to be brought home to mail!

What do you enjoy at WWC? We usually eat at Roaring Fork. Have you eaten at the outside place?

I’ve spent a day writing Christmas cards by one of the fireplaces at VWL. It one of my nicest memories there. Then I also remember that I lost my postage stamps, so the cards had to be brought home to mail!

What do you enjoy at WWC? We usually eat at Roaring Fork. Have you eaten at the outside place?

Dave gets the platter, sometimes I do since it isn't much more. My favorite tuna melt is gone. Been eating Turkey in the room, so don't want that. Might be a salad.
We did Roaring Forks once. Disappointing with mobile order. Love that salad but they left off the walnuts, apples were soggy, lettuce a bit wilted.
Once at Geyser Point too. Dave liked the oysters, but my burger was dry, lettuce and tomato wilted and only a couple of cold waffle fries.

Most places have been good

The salad is what I like to order at Roaring Forks, but the walnuts add to my delight, are they gone for good??

It's listed , I just didn't get any.
WCC was very good and we're stuffed. Not much left for dinner

That’s a good feeling to have when all you have to do is relax!

Tom is booking our air from Puerto Rico to Philly for after the NYC to San Juan cruise we have in fall on DCL.

I had the tuna sandwich today at Roaring Forks. It was really good.

Yay for air. We have ours for July....we'll see if it happens

I'm.....really hoping that they can clean off the runway at Newark International so my flight can take off tomorrow.....:sad:

I’m.....so surprised to see this thread still going :yay:
How fun!
Have a great day everyone!

I'm going to bake more cookies today. A couple kinds of gluten free ones for DD.
And hopefully get some more presents wrapped.
Making lasagna for dinner too

I have one more too.....but more labor intensive. Gingerbread cookies.....decorated with some added special ones that we had to design the pattern for.

Then done until Christmas when I have to do a pie for DD.

I’ve begun the Christmas puzzle that‘s a tradition in our family. DH is helping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter