I'm.........

Well.....you have my address....but inside edition TV show just ran a feature about porch pirates🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️📦📦📦📦 so the power of the pen will have to due 🖋🖋. Have you had the national guard running the food banks...they ran a story here that national guard is pulling out of the food bank preparation and there is a need for volunteers in the pandemic.......also saw the airport covid stew on the news...wife had one of the two turkey dinners for her visit and grandson brought a guest....so wife is about at 80% chance of contracting covid

Oh my....

Since 1998, we have hosted Coast Guard recruits for Christmas, Thanksgiving or both but this year it’s different. Only can provide cards, cookies or a video. Giving cards and cookies. That and Toys for Tots are my only experience with military involvement at holidays.

Our youngest grandson will be tested for Covoid tomorrow. He has symptoms which could be cold, allergy or virus. Dr today recommended getting tested. He has been in school. Began on Saturday, the day we were going to meet in Pigeon Forge. It was a good thing we cancelled, we would be worried, even seeing him outside.

No new interest in Christmas card exchange.....the person who said she would send info didn’t. We shall see if you will get to use the craft things you have...maybe just to me!

well....then you can snap photos and post them next year of the card.....you will indeed get a list for the next famous Curtis Krofft Christmas Card....i have a huge pile of concepts...lots of antique paper. My craft is known Oregon wide... .As for the boxes of antiques,, they were stored in Oregon but this summer came back to oregon, hence up to my knees in the front room of pure vintage.

I am ready for bed now...slept for 1 hour, tossed and turned, cold...so came in here to rant about the cold...anyhow. check out my post on ABCs of disney resorts....shares about where I live and you can research wiki colorado river, they have a photo of my house. .

Grandson’s test came back negative....so, they will be visiting the other grandparents.

Dropped off cookies and cards for Coast Guard recruit.

I think I am done...still more stuff to research...just box it for another time and tomorrow build my appetire by cleaning up the messes and getting the house ready for Sunday night when wife retuns. relax on Saturday and start the prep for garage sale Sunday afternoon. Buying christmas gift has been great, good buy on miracle gro at the grocery store... 75% off and found a $6.00 cactus seed packt at goodwill for 50 cents...wife loves cactus starts. wife loves to grow plants.

Hope the sale was good!

I’ve been away from Dis, reading a book for a change. Only can keep it out for two more days, and I want to finish it.

missing my week at Disneyland , the week after candle procession......garage sales were great for frames to frame the RV cartoon book that I am tearing out pages and selling at farmer market. wife left for covid test...no symptoms.....gargae sale for our stuff this week....if weather cooperates....really windy and cold, crud blowing around hurting my left eye that does not blink. getting ready to youtube nat king cole christmas while price textiles.

^and we are missing our week at WDW. Meriweather and I were to meet on Wednesday.

I am writing Christmas cards and listening to Christmas CD’s.

37° here and not getting above 40° today the way it looks.

CHICKAPIN BIOGRAPHER : when was the first time you saw a mat*^%$*

CHICKAPIN: The first time I saw a matinee was Christmas of 1966 in Fort Brag, Californian. We had traveled from Joshua Tree to spend the holiday with father's brother. The city theater had a free matinee, Zebra in the Kitchen. third time seeing the movie, but first time sitting on a cushion chair watching a movie on a big screen inside a building.

CHICKAPIN BIOGRAPHER : no...I asked when was the first time you saw a manatee ?

CHICKAPIN: Oh....we only had desert tortoises in the 60s and now they are a protected species. 😉😉😎😎😎😎

Ah! I see you got a Christmas card!^

I was in my 50’s when I first learned about manatees. I try to visit a site in FL every winter to see one. Blue Springs SP is my favorite site.

10% measuring what 10% looks like.....at MST 1:00 this morning it 10% sounded like a lot on the trailer roof...not sure if it woke me up...anyhow, had some tables set up for loading goods for garage sale...tables not outdoor vaiety but instead the $200.00 each feather weight sewing tables on ebay. But to sell them and replace them with weaker tables would not work out, so have kept them as they are atomic bomb sturdy. But the varnish...it does not like wet, so turned on the patio light, the christmas lights and move the three under the tent I had set up yesterday. the other three tables were protected. wiped them down and hope the varnish is okay

stars over mexico and stars over merrieweather way, but over us, fragrance dropping fromt he sky. so when I awake again like a child on christmas morning, I will walk doen the street and smell the 10% as a the oldest living plant on earth , when it has rain on its leafs, released a great smell of rain for a long time. so it will be a nice, but short walk....as so much to do and for sure blue skies will greet us...I think.....10% not sure if that is a good sign or bad sign....i have 80% chance of cancer med treatment working...so will remember this december 10th and its 10%

thank you for the photo ahd have a great day 🌧🌧🌧🌦🌦🌦🌦🌥🌥🌥🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌵🌵🌵🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter