I'm.........

planting petunias, wife went to lowes, she wants to adopt a dog, so instead she adopts plants.....naturally I do all the watering, feeding, weeding and picking up the petals.

* putting around with two boxes full of coffee mugs that I bought for 25 cents in Feburay at the rummage sale seen from space. I sell them at the farmers market...half of ebay price, so Ihave sold two for $25.00 each...happy buyers

*prosperity abounding today, wife found almond joy bites...50% in the halloween asile.

*picking out photos from the newspaper to send to alaska, color photos of our life here in the desert. had a big pile, just been busy, wife says take the day off...I have lost 7 pounds since Thursday...and had a lot of carbs.

* pool detail, the bubble solar panel came off to clean, out in the driveway, spray and sweep, now drying in the 98 degree heat....pool not so much as sun is really low on the horizon now.

* planning to watch saturday night live election repeat collage...I like the pop culture aspect of the skits😅😅🎻🎻

*political speeches....that was pop culture...did not know that he was responsible for the phrase, so Days of our live and jeopodary got in their election plug.

What I knew, ground hog day, harry/salley Winstrom Groom and mircale worker, ethel and euncice and we have a reporter here first name Adonis Albright ...wife says yep, he is a greek god. so a poor day for me, nothing really old other than To Kill a Mocking Bird...did not know it was a Alabama Tome. and I don't think we have cockels in Oregon.

*pick....looks like carmela beat Regan....blue beat red.

I am still awake....long day though, had a 5;30 AM WALK with the only other articulate senior in the hood, went to the Dr. and came home and researched coffee mugs. vacuumed the pool and then off to Goodwill and a super busy kroger store with the statue of liberty staffing the self check-out.
I know a Doonesbury character when I see one,...this tenderfoot is going to hang loose the rest of the night

Our kroger store has 10% first wednesday....so as a math teacher if I save 49.00....how much did i spend?....well....that is not going to work....so it is an algebra soution and I know very little because I played football and the coach taught algebra ...how much did I spend.....because the savings came from a Buy 10 and save....yep 3 bags of cheetos, 7 cans of pringles for lunch when I work down the street at farmer market...nothing worse than making change with cheetos debris. It is orange color and not vermillion. ... that I do Know.

Wife, she says ...... get that rubble off the dining room table....still couldn't recall what she was talking about.

I'm.....

.....LOVING my new grandbaby!

enhance

I am freezing 30 mph winds have made for an uncomfortable day

put lights on the faux evergreen, price blankets for farmer market and took down all window sun shield sytrofoam...all windows are clear, first time since may 1st that we can look out our windows.

college football

amazed that Telemundo ran Biden all day long.....

fed 4 snowbirds, all family members from oregon arrived toda;y, wife cooked dinner.

Low-key had me going biography tonight.

*did not go outside for the first time, ground is cold, water around plants is lasting longer
* wife ran errands, so pro football on TV
*return item to Goodwill and purchased Marine corp flag, plush big horn sheep (very popular around here as decor) and found a dollar bag that $6.00 worth of dolls.
*listen to a woman at Goodwill sing "band on the run, Paul McCartny. she was next to my ear, no social distancing at Goodwill, but only retail that cleans carts.
* giving up on Laurie in Masterpiece theater....don't care.

Might be our last nice day for awhile. Worked on garden, later will go and find a place to watch the ocean. Maybe bring a book to read.

I'm......going CRAZY with this Covid thing....IN school....all virtual....hybrid learning....all virtual....I feel like a yoyo!

^ Your school has switched so much?

I’m thinking about our planned pre Thanksgiving trip, and hoping it happens.

Plodding along with the garage sale set up...weather warming up fast in the morning into nice days.

Did great on Jeopardy....I knew what they didn't only because I taught Rasin in the Sun and have visited the Nathainl Hawthrone house in Concord and seen the etched pane of glass

and been to hartford to see Twain's house....very unlikey I will see the Hemmingway place in the keys

Athena is the symbol that soldiers wear on their on their dress greens for being stationed at West Point.

Tom Sawyer explored the caves of Missouri....Disneyland has a cave maze on the island.

thursday morning they check my red cell count, friday,,,fill me up again.

^ Your school has switched so much?
....yessss....:badpc: :mad:

Two weeks ago, there were 5 cases of Covid, so the HS went virtual. Then, another case in our school plus a teacher and a student went home sick. Now yesterday, an elementary school in our district closed because of 2 cases in that school. We go back into the middle school on Monday, but the kids don't return till December 14, which is ridiculous because they may as well keep it closed till after the Christmas Holidays....

....yessss....:badpc: :mad:

Two weeks ago, there were 5 cases of Covid, so the HS went virtual. Then, another case in our school plus a teacher and a student went home sick. Now yesterday, an elementary school in our district closed because of 2 cases in that school. We go back into the middle school on Monday, but the kids don't return till December 14, which is ridiculous because they may as well keep it closed till after the Christmas Holidays....
With that restart date, December 14, I agree. Why bother??

Hoping you stay healthy! Loved seeing pictures of your grandchild!

With that restart date, December 14, I agree. Why bother??

Hoping you stay healthy! Loved seeing pictures of your grandchild!
....thank you....she's such a little peanut....but she sure has a good appetite!

not a good day of jeopdary...went with griffen...dragon was the correcto answer....oh well,,,did not well with heroine either...so much for damsel in distress.
48 degrees this morning when iwas poking around here...went to meet my articulate walking partner...had to dirve, way to cold to walk. .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter